I didnā€™t sleep at all day light came and no sign of her, I was listening for a car to pull up outside but it wasnā€™t until 1100 hrs that I saw a red triumph sports car with loud exhaust noise outside when I saw her getting out of it her blonde hair in a right mess from either the fucking or the wind, she got out looked at the window guessing I would be looking out and waved before leaning right over to kiss the driver, ans he walled up the front path with huge smile on her face, coming in saying she was sorry for being late, and she looked at me and said ā€œ Well what do you thinkā€ and swung her head to one side and pointed to huge love bites one above each other on her neck?ā€ I looked at her and said ā€œFuck sake what did you let him do that forā€, she smiled and said ā€œthere are more and pulled her dress over her head and stood before me legs splayed and hands on her hips and her tits and other parts of her shoulders were marked also and the inner part of her left thigh just below what I really wanted to see her cunt, she walked over to the kitchen table and hoisted her ass up on the edge and grabbed her legs behind her knees and opened herself right up and said, ā€œThis is what you really want to see isnā€™t it.? Your naughty wifeā€™s well fucked cunt !ā€
ā€Come on just stick your cock in there now and feel how naughty I have beenā€ there was no hestitation in me sliding in her cunt now leaking on the edge of the table, I spunked in seconds but kept fucking her until I had second load emptied in her
it was then the questions and recriminations started about her taking him bareback , not coming home all night
over that day I fucked her a few times after extracting details from her which stirred me into wanting to fuck her again

I didnā€™t ******* at all day light came and no sign of her, I was listening for a car to pull up outside but it wasnā€™t until 1100 hrs that I saw a red triumph sports car with loud exhaust noise outside when I saw her getting out of it her blonde hair in a right mess from either the fucking or the wind, she got out looked at the window guessing I would be looking out and waved before leaning right over to kiss the driver, ans he walled up the front path with huge smile on her face, coming in saying she was sorry for being late, and she looked at me and said ā€œ Well what do you thinkā€ and swung her head to one side and pointed to huge love bites one above each other on her neck?ā€ I looked at her and said ā€œFuck sake what did you let him do that forā€, she smiled and said ā€œthere are more and pulled her dress over her head and stood before me legs splayed and hands on her hips and her tits and other parts of her shoulders were marked also and the inner part of her left thigh just below what I really wanted to see her cunt, she walked over to the kitchen table and hoisted her ass up on the edge and grabbed her legs behind her knees and opened herself right up and said, ā€œThis is what you really want to see isnā€™t it.? Your naughty wifeā€™s well fucked cunt !ā€
ā€Come on just stick your cock in there now and feel how naughty I have beenā€ there was no hestitation in me sliding in her cunt now leaking on the edge of the table, I spunked in seconds but kept fucking her until I had second load emptied in her
it was then the questions and recriminations started about her taking him bareback , not coming home all night
over that day I fucked her a few times after extracting details from her which stirred me into wanting to fuck her again
Oh šŸ”„

The following Saturday night she made arrangements to meet him, but she wanted me to take her,which to be honest I had been hoping she would but also dreading it as she had already asked me if she could stay the night as he had invited her to a party I had some reservations about this because she seemed that she wasnā€™t telling me everything about her night the week before, and naturally I was asking loads of questions evertime I had chance and she was getting to the stage she was not that keen to elaborate telling me she had answered me over and over again, but as anyone in this situation knows thatā€™s how it gets to you and you want know every detail no matter how small or trivial as often itā€™s the little details that sometimes are the most arousing, on the Saturday afternoon we went shopping and she bought some lovely underwear which was immediately seized by me as the deal was she was to go naked underneath any clothing except for the one favourite bra I liked which exposed her tits and pushed them up high which looked so erotic in a blouse or dress, but I did get her a lovely gold anklet to wear with new pair of red high heeled shoes with straps round the ankle and 41/2 inch heels and new pink see through dress which was really sold as a sun dress but it looked stunning on her in the shoes and that bra in particular and the dress clung to her ass and hips making it so obvious she was knickerless, she asked me if it was to short when she tried it on and I lied and said it wasnā€™t to short (in all honesty it was so slutty but I wanted her going to him looking like a slut) although I hadnā€™t yet got the courage to tell her that

The following Saturday night she made arrangements to meet him, but she wanted me to take her,which to be honest I had been hoping she would but also dreading it as she had already asked me if she could stay the night as he had invited her to a party I had some reservations about this because she seemed that she wasnā€™t telling me everything about her night the week before, and naturally I was asking loads of questions evertime I had chance and she was getting to the stage she was not that keen to elaborate telling me she had answered me over and over again, but as anyone in this situation knows thatā€™s how it gets to you and you want know every detail no matter how small or trivial as often itā€™s the little details that sometimes are the most arousing, on the Saturday afternoon we went shopping and she bought some lovely underwear which was immediately seized by me as the deal was she was to go naked underneath any clothing except for the one favourite bra I liked which exposed her tits and pushed them up high which looked so erotic in a blouse or dress, but I did get her a lovely gold anklet to wear with new pair of red high heeled shoes with straps round the ankle and 41/2 inch heels and new pink see through dress which was really sold as a sun dress but it looked stunning on her in the shoes and that bra in particular and the dress clung to her ass and hips making it so obvious she was knickerless, she asked me if it was to short when she tried it on and I lied and said it wasnā€™t to short (in all honesty it was so slutty but I wanted her going to him looking like a slut) although I hadnā€™t yet got the courage to tell her that
Love the bra description

Just before I continue I should perhaps have commenced this story differently as we had previously split up and she had cheated numerous times previously and my cuckold feelings were now very obvious to her,and was also satisfying my own sexual preferences in her dressing like a slut, which to me added to my own sexual arousals, I knew she was basically a slut and I wanted the guys to think the same and treat her as one so it was always how I wanted her dressed

On the Saturday evening she got ready earlier than I would have thought she wasnā€™t supposed to be getting picked up until 7pm and at 7.15 she was stood by the window waiting and the phone rang,she answered and it was him, she came off the phone and told me he had been drinking and could she get a lift to the pub and meet him there
she asked if I would drop her off, so we drove over town to the pub, and I dropped her off at the back of the pub in the car park, I sat and watched her go,undecided if I should hang about and spy on them, after ten minutes I thought better of it and decided to head home.
Driving out of the car park it is a one way system, which took me round the block and past the front of the pub, where sitting outside in the beer garden I caught sight of her sitting with three men, I thought then it was the same two with this guy who I now knew his name was Paul, I couldnā€™t stop as I was in this one way street and traffic behind me so I drove round again and found a parking spot just 30 yds before the pub, I got out and walked down so I could see and sat on a bench and watched.
Sure enough I was sure it was the same two guys one in white t shirt one in a navy t shirt, I sat watching and clearly there was more than just a coincidence in them being there, I walked back to the car to get my cigs and found a bloody parking ticket,
stuffing it in my pocket , I now had to move the car and decided to go back round the one way and park off the street in the pub rear carpark where I dropped her off I then returned to my seat and watched, I thought about returning home and changing But decided to stay and watch, and spent the next two hours watching them all flirting and laughing before at around 10pm they got up and left, I followed and they walked a couple of hundred yards and suddenly stopped while one unlocked a door and they all went inside, I knew this was not where Paul lived as I had dropped her off at his place previously,it was now dark and I decided to head home..
On arriving home I saw the anserphone flashing, I checked it was her telling me she was going to be home in the morning with a feeble excuse that her and Paul were going to a party and it would be to late to come home so if I was ok with it she would stay the night

Last edited:
On the Saturday evening she got ready earlier than I would have thought she wasnā€™t supposed to be getting picked up until 7pm and at 7.15 she was stood by the window waiting and the phone rang,she answered and it was him, she came off the phone and told me he had been drinking and could she get a lift to the pub and meet him there
she asked if I would drop her off, so we drove over town to the pub, and I dropped her off at the back of the pub in the car park, I sat and watched her go,undecided if I should hang about and spy on them, after ten minutes I thought better of it and decided to head home.
Driving out of the car park it is a one way system, which took me round the block and past the front of the pub, where sitting outside in the beer garden I caught sight of her sitting with three men, I thought then it was the same two with this guy who I now knew his name was Paul, I couldnā€™t stop as I was in this one way street and traffic behind me so I drove round again and found a parking spot just 30 yds before the pub, I got out and walked down so I could see and sat on a bench and watched.
Sure enough I was sure it was the same two guys one in white t shirt one in a navy t shirt, I sat watching and clearly there was more than just a coincidence in them being there, I walked back to the car to get my cigs and found a bloody parking ticket,
stuffing it in my pocket , I now had to move the car and decided to go back round the one way and park off the street in the pub rear carpark where I dropped her off I then returned to my seat and watched, I thought about returning home and changing But decided to stay and watch, and spent the next two hours watching them all flirting and laughing before at around 10pm they got up and left, I followed and they walked a couple of hundred yards and suddenly stopped while one unlocked a door and they all went inside, I knew this was not where Paul lived as I had dropped her off at his place previously,it was now dark and I decided to head home..
On arriving home I saw the anserphone flashing, I checked it was her telling me she was going to be home in the morning with a feeble excuse that her and Paul were going to a party and it would be to late to come home so if I was ok with it she would stay the night
i knew something was going on after seeing these other two guys now twice with her and Paul and wanted to know what it was but couldnt leave ******* this late at night so tried to watch tv, and foundmy self looking at the phone wonering if she would call, but nothing i sat outside in the garden and chainsmoked and drinking cans watching the time and it started to get light and i waited and waited and i was out side and the phone rang it was her asking could i pick her up, i asked where from and she said Pauls place.
i shouldnt have asked because she asked why i was asking and i shouted angrily, "i saw you going in some fucker elses place with Paul and two other guys, she went quiet and said, "yes we went in theirs for a ******* before going back to pauls" i said "ok i will be round in half an hour" and slammed the phone down
When i got there she was waiting outside and she got in the car, i could smell the sex on her and said, "well how many love bites have you got today" she smiled weakly and said "A few i think," i repled "should have thought you would have more" "Why you think that then?" i couldnt hold it back any longer and said "i would think you would have a lot more with three cocks in you" she just looked at me and i saw her lips trying to get words out, and she looked at me expressionless and i said "all bare back then???" and smiled at her and said "you dirty fucking slut:" a smile started to come on her face and i said "its ok but your still a dirty fucking slut" she grinned at me and said "Am i ?, I nodded and smiled at her and she said "Am i forgiven?" i said nothing for a few minutes and then said smiling, "As long as you tell me everything when we get home and i can see that they looked after you properly" she reached acroos stroking my cock through my jeans and grinned "They did that it was brilliant!!"

i knew something was going on after seeing these other two guys now twice with her and Paul and wanted to know what it was but couldnt leave ******* this late at night so tried to watch tv, and foundmy self looking at the phone wonering if she would call, but nothing i sat outside in the garden and chainsmoked and drinking cans watching the time and it started to get light and i waited and waited and i was out side and the phone rang it was her asking could i pick her up, i asked where from and she said Pauls place.
i shouldnt have asked because she asked why i was asking and i shouted angrily, "i saw you going in some fucker elses place with Paul and two other guys, she went quiet and said, "yes we went in theirs for a ******* before going back to pauls" i said "ok i will be round in half an hour" and slammed the phone down
When i got there she was waiting outside and she got in the car, i could smell the sex on her and said, "well how many love bites have you got today" she smiled weakly and said "A few i think," i repled "should have thought you would have more" "Why you think that then?" i couldnt hold it back any longer and said "i would think you would have a lot more with three cocks in you" she just looked at me and i saw her lips trying to get words out, and she looked at me expressionless and i said "all bare back then???" and smiled at her and said "you dirty fucking slut:" a smile started to come on her face and i said "its ok but your still a dirty fucking slut" she grinned at me and said "Am i ?, I nodded and smiled at her and she said "Am i forgiven?" i said nothing for a few minutes and then said smiling, "As long as you tell me everything when we get home and i can see that they looked after you properly" she reached acroos stroking my cock through my jeans and grinned "They did that it was brilliant!!"
I was really mad with her and I didnā€™t want to spoil my fuck with her so I didnā€™t say a lot about her not sticking to the plan we had agreed and I was worried that she wasnā€™t being as discrete as she should have been but listening to her telling me in detail I quickly pumped a load of spunk in her as I saw the Sammy spunk of her cunt from the earlier guys, and cautiously questioned her about and more details emerged until she admitted she had had four different cocking her that night hearing this I was soon back fucking her and calling her slutty names which appeared to turn her on more as well
that following night I found my self telling her to ring them up and see if she could meet up again, she was surprised at that and asked was ā€œdo you mean it,? I will if thatā€™s what you want?ā€ I told her ā€œ Iwould love her to do it and the more the merrier in your slut cunt ā€œ she was on the phone straight away and rushing to get ready, I got her to dress up for the part in an even shorter skirt with a crop top and pink high heels her pink ones I loved because of the height of the heels and made her legs look so long and her calves were so taught in them as she walked and made her ass and belly so inviting and an hour later I was watching her get out of the car walking to the bar being greeted my whistles and cat calls from a group outside the bar who she stopped and chatted with before going inside with them

I was really mad with her and I didnā€™t want to spoil my fuck with her so I didnā€™t say a lot about her not sticking to the plan we had agreed and I was worried that she wasnā€™t being as discrete as she should have been but listening to her telling me in detail I quickly pumped a load of spunk in her as I saw the Sammy spunk of her cunt from the earlier guys, and cautiously questioned her about and more details emerged until she admitted she had had four different cocking her that night hearing this I was soon back fucking her and calling her slutty names which appeared to turn her on more as well
that following night I found my self telling her to ring them up and see if she could meet up again, she was surprised at that and asked was ā€œdo you mean it,? I will if thatā€™s what you want?ā€ I told her ā€œ Iwould love her to do it and the more the merrier in your slut cunt ā€œ she was on the phone straight away and rushing to get ready, I got her to dress up for the part in an even shorter skirt with a crop top and pink high heels her pink ones I loved because of the height of the heels and made her legs look so long and her calves were so taught in them as she walked and made her ass and belly so inviting and an hour later I was watching her get out of the car walking to the bar being greeted my whistles and cat calls from a group outside the bar who she stopped and chatted with before going inside with them
I went home and I masturbated looking at pics I had taken of her before she had left the night before and just gone in and her sloppy cunt after they had had their way with her, knowing she was going to be home later in the same state had me horny all night, she rang me around 10pm and asked me to be ready to pick her up around 12 telling me she is going have a very used wife to pick up sending my mind and thoughts mad with the thought, I actually couldnā€™t wait and went early so there was not a minute wasted and I would be watching the flat door when she appeared, and much to my surprise she can wobbling out on those heels 5 mins Earle I spotting my car she came straight to me sliding in the passenger seat she grinned at me and said, ā€œFuck this has had a pounding as she opened her knees wide to show me, she was leaking spunk everywhere and spunk stains all over her skirt with dried spunk on her nose and chin, we were driving back home as she told me there had been 5 of them and all had used her a couple of times either orally or in her smooth shaven slit and how one of them was massive the biggest she had had so far, it was daylight before we both slept after our own fun

i over the following week spent ages looking for sexier clothing that would make her appear even more slutty clothing in mail order outlets and some fetish magazines which were not easily available as were the very high heeled shoes which to me were an essential accessory for slut wear which were not so easliy available as they are now on line
then out of the blue on arriving home one evening i was greeted with some devastating news, she was pregnant and it was something I had been worried about, but couldnt stop worrying about all the time and stupidly kicked int touch so many times with my total addiction being fueled by my love of the thought she was taking them bare and that my wife was orgasming on other cocks that were expelling their sperm in her body and her knowing she was going to be feeling that actual moment of the actual ejaculation and fueling her own orgasm which she always told me she loved, and the fact she would always wind me up when she came home with comments like "i could feel his cock start to swell then throb and i just wanted it to keep coming and keep throbbing for ever, but the one that always got to me was "i just loved he was giving me his black baby making sperm"
over the next few weeks i rowed with her one minute then found my self asking her to arrange something to get herself fucked by someone again, which i of course would say,,,,something along the lines,,, "you may as well get as much now as you can its not as if its going to matter now your pregnant so that something we no longer have to worry about now is it? and so she just carried on fucking who she wanted bareback

I love finding different amateur cuckold stories. The Internet contains many real stories about the cuckold lifewritten by different sides of the process. These amateur stories are like scripts for future films. Which everyone can take note of. Shall we discuss some of these amateur stories?

Wife's birthday real best gift

Real sexy cuckold story from one amateur cuckold forum. One cuckold hubby decided to surprise his sexyhot wife on her birthday. He took a best hotel room. Do you know what the real gift was? 6 sexy men who were hiding completely naked in the bathroom.

When they entered the room, the hubby opened the door, and all these sexual men came out of the bathroom, ready to fuck his wife. She was real ecstatic with happiness. What story happened next, you can real guess. This hubby watched as these sexy guys had sex with wife in all holes.

And in the end, hubby licked all cum, which his wife had everywhere. A best holiday for a hot wife and her hubby. One of the awsome real amateur cuckold stories.

The friend your girlfriend had sex

My old friend shared this hot story with me. He is also a cuckold hubby in life like me. For a while, he dated a girl. After some event where they met a guy who once had sex with his hot girlfriend, the three of them had a hot cuckold story.

The girl was sucking the guy, and he was talking on the phone with that ex. In short, she invited him to them. She asked, "What you want to see?" Hubby replied that she just sucked that ex.

She must have tried so hard that he was shocked. He has never seen his girlfriend suck someone in front of him. This was their best real first cuckold story. He was very aroused. Then the three of them moved to the bed, where the sexy girl was already sucking them in turn, not letting them finish at the last moment.

Then they decided to have sex, putting both cocks in her pussy. They approached her from different angles. Hubby was so turned on that he came with a few thrusts inside her.

Hubby went to the bathroom, and when he returned, he found that these two were already hot sex and main and moaning passionately with pleasure. This is where he felt like a cuckold.

This was his first story of many sexy cuckold stories to come. All night they shared this girl among themselve. When this guy left, hubby had to calm down his hot girlfriend alone. She tried even better for him, knowing that he allowed to become a cuckold. Since that night, their life has real changed.

Now they enjoy a lot of cuckold stories and their relationship is stronger and more exciting. How do you like these amateur cuckold stories? What best hot cuckold stories have you had? Or what hot amateur cuckold stories have you read and want to repeat this story in your real life?
Love real amateur stories they are the best stories and videos

My favorite story my gf has told me from before we were dating was that there was a black guy that was friends with her roommates bf that was always around. Eventually the two hit it off and things became sexual between the them except my gf only ever sucked his cock. Like 7 times he would never fuck her just get head and cum in her mouth and that would be the end of it. She said his dick was amazing fat and long and she wanted it inside her but he would always make excuses not to fuck ( being tired, not having condemns) my gf said she was embarrassed but after the 3rd time she bought magnums for him to fuck her but he still just wanted head. The hottest part of the story is my gf said after the 3rd time she wanted to stop because she felt like she was being used but she couldnā€™t. She was just desperate that she would suck his cock hoping to fuck but would just get a mouthful of cum.

Back