My first cuckold experience

I remember telling my wife my fantasy was to watch her with a bbc . We were only dating about five months and were sitting on a beach having a romantic lunch and got to talking about fantasies . I was nervous telling her this as I kept this kinda close to the chest . She seemed interested when I mentioned it which I was pleasantly surprised by . Flash forward a month and I was working out of town and she was visiting me and one day I was at work and came back to the hotel to find that she had created an ad on Craigslist back when it was a thing and was chatting with a local bbc who claimed to have a ten inch cock . She showed me his pic and at first I was like lol ya right the guy looks like a model and was jacked plus he claims to have a ten inch cock … he has to be fake . Well he wasn’t ………. To be continued

I remember her getting ready in the hotel to meet him at a local bar . She looked so hot picking out what panties to wear . My heart was in my chest . We got there first and ordered a ******* and he arrived shortly after . And to both our suprises he was real ! We chatted for a while and he was very down to earth and cool . We decided to head back to the hotel and he would meet us there . I walked out first and they walked out together . He said he had to stop to pick up some condoms and would meet us at the hotel .
We arrived back at the hotel and I remember. Being nervous and excited all in one and asking her if she wanted to do this ? She said yes and asked me the same and I said of course . He was about fifteen minutes before a knock on our room door ……

To be finished

Best story we read was from a newbie couple. Both were taking slow approach to the whole bbc sharing arrangement. They agreed to attend a house bbc party with no obligation to do anything. They agreed to use a “safe word” to let their spouse know they weren’t ready to go further. At party both are treated nicely by the men and other ladies, no pressure from any of the bbc. The sex begins and they are both shocked at the size of the men, and slutty
behavior of the other married ladies. The guy goes to get them drinks and two black men, with their cocks out are chatting with the wife. They are small talking and the wife is nervous giggling but seems okay. After 10 minutes the hubby says the safe word. The wife ends conversation with the bbc men and the two discuss the situation. Hubby just thinks things are moving to fast, the wife appears to agree. The wife says one more ******* and goes to ******* table to get drinks. The host comes over to the hubby, and they talk for solid 30 minutes.. hubby realized wifey never returned with drinks. He doesn’t see her in the large rooms. Hubby begins to check the large house which seems to have 30 rooms. Eventually he ends up in a hallway with 5 rooms with closed doors and looks in each one. He opens last one to see his wife getting tag teamed by the two bbc men, with two other bbc men naked waiting their turn. She doesn’t see him, and one bbc man tells him he needs to leave bc the door was closed which means privacy only. Guy says if your wife wanted you in here she’d left door open.. after a little aggressive posturing the hubby leaves. Hubby goes up to main room and waits 3 hours before the wife returns totally a mess with cum on her face and hair, half her close in her arms. Great story
The closest storyline I've read to that was https://www.literotica.com/s/circle-of-cuckolds-ch-01

I remember her getting ready in the hotel to meet him at a local bar . She looked so hot picking out what panties to wear . My heart was in my chest . We got there first and ordered a ******* and he arrived shortly after . And to both our suprises he was real ! We chatted for a while and he was very down to earth and cool . We decided to head back to the hotel and he would meet us there . I walked out first and they walked out together . He said he had to stop to pick up some condoms and would meet us at the hotel .
We arrived back at the hotel and I remember. Being nervous and excited all in one and asking her if she wanted to do this ? She said yes and asked me the same and I said of course . He was about fifteen minutes before a knock on our room door ……

To be finished
There was a knock on our door and my wife went to answer it . She let him in our room and made a joke about maybe he got cold feet lol . He assured us that was not the case and we chatted for a few more minutes . Then suddenly he pulled her in to him and started kissing her running his hands all over her . This was it my fantasy come true and strangely I still wasn’t sure and felt conflicted but was so turned on that I didn’t say anything . I watched as they kissing deeply and passionately and slowly undressed one another . Now I can say this without a shadow of a doubt that this bull had the biggest cock I had ever seen in real life . The look on my wife’s face of udder lust I will never forget it . She tried giving him a blowjob but could only get the head in her mouth and it was long before he was on top of her slipping that massive cock in her . I have never heard her scream like that to this day either with me or another bull and I’m sure the whole hotel heard her . The best day she told me in her own words that he fucked her brains out and that was the best sex she has ever had in her life . Now flash forward five years and I’m a caged cuck and loving it .

Best story we read was from a newbie couple. Both were taking slow approach to the whole bbc sharing arrangement. They agreed to attend a house bbc party with no obligation to do anything. They agreed to use a “safe word” to let their spouse know they weren’t ready to go further. At party both are treated nicely by the men and other ladies, no pressure from any of the bbc. The sex begins and they are both shocked at the size of the men, and slutty
behavior of the other married ladies. The guy goes to get them drinks and two black men, with their cocks out are chatting with the wife. They are small talking and the wife is nervous giggling but seems okay. After 10 minutes the hubby says the safe word. The wife ends conversation with the bbc men and the two discuss the situation. Hubby just thinks things are moving to fast, the wife appears to agree. The wife says one more ******* and goes to ******* table to get drinks. The host comes over to the hubby, and they talk for solid 30 minutes.. hubby realized wifey never returned with drinks. He doesn’t see her in the large rooms. Hubby begins to check the large house which seems to have 30 rooms. Eventually he ends up in a hallway with 5 rooms with closed doors and looks in each one. He opens last one to see his wife getting tag teamed by the two bbc men, with two other bbc men naked waiting their turn. She doesn’t see him, and one bbc man tells him he needs to leave bc the door was closed which means privacy only. Guy says if your wife wanted you in here she’d left door open.. after a little aggressive posturing the hubby leaves. Hubby goes up to main room and waits 3 hours before the wife returns totally a mess with cum on her face and hair, half her close in her arms. Great story
c'est votre histoire ? :)

My first cuckold experience

I remember telling my wife my fantasy was to watch her with a bbc . We were only dating about five months and were sitting on a beach having a romantic lunch and got to talking about fantasies . I was nervous telling her this as I kept this kinda close to the chest . She seemed interested when I mentioned it which I was pleasantly surprised by . Flash forward a month and I was working out of town and she was visiting me and one day I was at work and came back to the hotel to find that she had created an ad on Craigslist back when it was a thing and was chatting with a local bbc who claimed to have a ten inch cock . She showed me his pic and at first I was like lol ya right the guy looks like a model and was jacked plus he claims to have a ten inch cock … he has to be fake . Well he wasn’t ………. To be continued
I want to hear more please

Link?

My favorite all time cuck story was from a now defunct board.

A husband in a military coupe finding a man for his hotwife while she was stationed in Desert Storm. They both wanted her to be sexually active, but she couldn't risk having a relationship within her unit.

He got on a board for soldiers from Europe and met a Dutch soldier stationed near her. Then acted as intermediary until the wife was comfortable meeting the Dutch soldier. He was charming and they fucked immediately. The soldier understood husband's cuck needs and continued to give account of the meetings. The husband gave him tips on what his wife liked in bed and out of bed, so the soldier could romance her too.

Everyone was very happy and it lasted until one was transferred out.

This fueled my desire to find lovers for my wife. If only she would take them.

Last edited:
Well, I find such stories on Reddit from time to time. Or on Yahoo Confessions, when it worked.

For example, one white guy wrote about his suspicions on his girlfriend. She lived with her black step-fathеr and he suspected that she slept with him. He saw inappropriate signs of affection between them, and he found her underwear in his bed recently.

He asked the forum what he should do. I wrote him what he wanted? He answered that he wanted to see them together.
Would love to hear the rest of this!

Mi piacciono le storie in cui sia il cuculo che la ragazza accettano le iniziative dei tori neri con consapevole nonchalance, perché questo è assolutamente naturale e conforme all'ordine delle cose. Trovo essenziale che anche il cuculo sia dominato e buggerato. Mi piace che il sesso sia praticato con la fantasia, tra cui pissing, nudismo ed esibizionismo. Se tutto accade in pubblico è molto meglio. Apprezzo se il cuckolding porta a gravidanze IR e sarei molto felice di leggere qualcosa sulla vita della coppia bianca dopo il parto, per quanto riguarda l'allevamento e l'educazione della prole. D'altra parte, non mi piacciono le storie in cui il cuculo viene picchiato o danneggiato: immobilizzato sì, ferito no. Il cuculo deve sorridere e collaborare con i ragazzi neri, mai opporsi. Il ruolo delle ragazze nere e di altre ragazze bianche è di incoraggiamento per i maschi neri ed è giusto che si entusiasmino per lo spettacolo e partecipino attivamente.

I Recently read Wife Celebrator's amazing new book “My Sweet Wife in Black Hands”, filled with dirtiest cuckold fantasies. Every page was a turn on for me, my nerves were on edge as I delved deeper into the thrilling plot. The author has hinted at a sequel, and I am eagerly anticipating its release. I implore the author to publish it soon, so I can once again be transported into the captivating world of "My Sweet Wife in Black Hands".It's available on Amazon."

Last edited:
Wife was certainly ready, willing and able to become a Slutwife that night. I wonder if she was able to convince her newly cuckolded Hubby to support her future plans with BBC.

True stories...or ones that at least seem true. Made up stuff doesn't do much for us. Of course that kills off 96% of the stories out there. Wish more folks would write up their best experiences and share. We did. Pay it forward! :)
True story about Sammy back in 1990
We had been married 12 months and I had encouraged her only over the previous few months after finding she was cheating on me I was initially gutted as although she had cheated on me before we married,it seemed so much more torrid Now we were married and when questioning her about this , she soon realised I was getting turned on listening to her and I was wanting all the details and when I say details I mean I was asking everything I could think of and the smile came on her face when she saw me rubbing my cock as we talked.
she lay back on the sofa and opened her legs wide and said to me, “ I don’t think your to mad with me are you, perhaps you like to know more would you ?” I nodded with dry throat and she opened her legs wider parting her cunt lips with her red tipped finger nails and said, “Can you see anything now?” I nodded and said “it looks really red inside and hot, and I can see your so fucking wet”,j she laughed and said “ Wet I am bloody more than wet” can you see anything else ? Can’t you see why I feel so fucking wet,” and with that she coughed, and a white sort of liquid ran from her followed by a slug shaped lump of what only could have been spunk.
she stood up holding her lips still apart and coughed again and another blob trickled down her inner thigh slowly at first then ran quickly down her leg to her knee and just stayed there, I reached out and touched it and felt how silky smooth it felt as I rubbed it between my finger and thumb how silky felt, and she said “ it’s spunk isn’t it, and it’s time you put some of your spunk in it as well.
She grabbed me and kissed me before dropping back on the sofa and telling me again, “ come on stick you cock in me now and give me your spunk,” I was on top of her straight away and in her effortlessly it felt so delicious when I slid inside and suddenly she started to orgasm and I lost it and came in her like never before, she lay back her chest heaving, I could feel her still shaking with her orgasm for about 30 seconds and she then clung to me her legs wrapped round her back and she said
” There that’s it stay there inside me don’t pull it out, I want every drop you got in me” I did exactly that and she then pushed me up a bit by my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes and said, “ it’s so much nicer when you don’t use a condom and let your cock soak in me isn’t it?” I nodded breathlessly and murmured “Yes” and then she looked so seriously at me before that grin returned to her face,, “ I told him that to, I told him to let his soak in me, and he did just that then he just started fucking me again as it went back hard again, and he really gave me a really rough fuck then, I bloody felt how big he was in me, I couldn’t let him go when I felt him cumming in me sorry”
then she dropped the bombshell “So if I am pregnant you have just cum in me”

True story about Sammy back in 1990
We had been married 12 months and I had encouraged her only over the previous few months after finding she was cheating on me I was initially gutted as although she had cheated on me before we married,it seemed so much more torrid Now we were married and when questioning her about this , she soon realised I was getting turned on listening to her and I was wanting all the details and when I say details I mean I was asking everything I could think of and the smile came on her face when she saw me rubbing my cock as we talked.
she lay back on the sofa and opened her legs wide and said to me, “ I don’t think your to mad with me are you, perhaps you like to know more would you ?” I nodded with dry throat and she opened her legs wider parting her cunt lips with her red tipped finger nails and said, “Can you see anything now?” I nodded and said “it looks really red inside and hot, and I can see your so fucking wet”,j she laughed and said “ Wet I am bloody more than wet” can you see anything else ? Can’t you see why I feel so fucking wet,” and with that she coughed, and a white sort of liquid ran from her followed by a slug shaped lump of what only could have been spunk.
she stood up holding her lips still apart and coughed again and another blob trickled down her inner thigh slowly at first then ran quickly down her leg to her knee and just stayed there, I reached out and touched it and felt how silky smooth it felt as I rubbed it between my finger and thumb how silky felt, and she said “ it’s spunk isn’t it, and it’s time you put some of your spunk in it as well.
She grabbed me and kissed me before dropping back on the sofa and telling me again, “ come on stick you cock in me now and give me your spunk,” I was on top of her straight away and in her effortlessly it felt so delicious when I slid inside and suddenly she started to orgasm and I lost it and came in her like never before, she lay back her chest heaving, I could feel her still shaking with her orgasm for about 30 seconds and she then clung to me her legs wrapped round her back and she said
” There that’s it stay there inside me don’t pull it out, I want every drop you got in me” I did exactly that and she then pushed me up a bit by my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes and said, “ it’s so much nicer when you don’t use a condom and let your cock soak in me isn’t it?” I nodded breathlessly and murmured “Yes” and then she looked so seriously at me before that grin returned to her face,, “ I told him that to, I told him to let his soak in me, and he did just that then he just started fucking me again as it went back hard again, and he really gave me a really rough fuck then, I bloody felt how big he was in me, I couldn’t let him go when I felt him cumming in me sorry”
then she dropped the bombshell “So if I am pregnant you have just cum in me”
The following night was a Saturday night, having spent the next day just having sex and loads of sex talk mostly me asking the questions wanting to know everything she had done with him, it became very obvious she had been fucking him numerous times and with the thought the damage had been done already with him barebacking her,,it became The main topic of our conversations that day we discussed the possibilities of more bare back sex with him and she sort of convinced me that she was ok and at the very worst we couldn’t do anything about it now and she asked could she carry on seeing him,,I asked what was she thinking and she said , “ What if I was to meet him tonight again,would you like that? ”. I said something along the lines of “Oh I don’t know, i will still be worried about the risk,you might be ok but what if you do it’s asking for trouble and your pushing your luck aren’t you? She laughed and said “what’s done is done we have been at it all day it hasn’t stopped you has it? come on let’s have some fun, I will ring him now see what he’s doing tonight shall I?”
I was hard again and my guts churning with panic, wanting her to do it one minute then panic would get me and hesitant to agree, I said to her to “Let me think about it for a bit” she went in the shower and I sunk several doubles down listening to her upstairs, whe she shouted me and said “come up stairs have a look at this”. I went up to our bedroom and she was stood there in just a quarter cup bra black silk hold up stockings and black 5 inch heels she turned and lifted off a coat hanger with a little black dress and said. “What do you think of this and look I’ve given my pubescent quick run over with the razor so it’s extra smooth, Shall I ring him now?” I didn’t answer I was shaking either with excitement or nerves my words were not coming out and she asked me again “shall I call him,if I don’t now he might make other arrangements?and just think when I get home the fun we can have?” I gulped the rest in my glass and said “ok if your sure it will be ok” she gave me a huge sexy smile and she slid the dress over her head and wriggled it down her body, and then I heard her on the phone talking to him, she put the phone back on the hook and shouted down, “He will be here in half an hour listen out for him he is going to give a toot on the horn when he’s outside”. I went down and turned the tv down and waited my whole body shaking, and thinking shall I say no she can’t go out or to let her go. Before I knew it I heard a horn outside and I dint have to shout and tell her she was at the bottom of the stairs all ready for him
She kissed me as she picked up her handbag of the chair and said “ See you later I will ring you later “ and she was gone

The following night was a Saturday night, having spent the next day just having sex and loads of sex talk mostly me asking the questions wanting to know everything she had done with him, it became very obvious she had been fucking him numerous times and with the thought the damage had been done already with him barebacking her,,it became The main topic of our conversations that day we discussed the possibilities of more bare back sex with him and she sort of convinced me that she was ok and at the very worst we couldn’t do anything about it now and she asked could she carry on seeing him,,I asked what was she thinking and she said , “ What if I was to meet him tonight again,would you like that? ”. I said something along the lines of “Oh I don’t know, i will still be worried about the risk,you might be ok but what if you do it’s asking for trouble and your pushing your luck aren’t you? She laughed and said “what’s done is done we have been at it all day it hasn’t stopped you has it? come on let’s have some fun, I will ring him now see what he’s doing tonight shall I?”
I was hard again and my guts churning with panic, wanting her to do it one minute then panic would get me and hesitant to agree, I said to her to “Let me think about it for a bit” she went in the shower and I sunk several doubles down listening to her upstairs, whe she shouted me and said “come up stairs have a look at this”. I went up to our bedroom and she was stood there in just a quarter cup bra black silk hold up stockings and black 5 inch heels she turned and lifted off a coat hanger with a little black dress and said. “What do you think of this and look I’ve given my pubescent quick run over with the razor so it’s extra smooth, Shall I ring him now?” I didn’t answer I was shaking either with excitement or nerves my words were not coming out and she asked me again “shall I call him,if I don’t now he might make other arrangements?and just think when I get home the fun we can have?” I gulped the rest in my glass and said “ok if your sure it will be ok” she gave me a huge sexy smile and she slid the dress over her head and wriggled it down her body, and then I heard her on the phone talking to him, she put the phone back on the hook and shouted down, “He will be here in half an hour listen out for him he is going to give a toot on the horn when he’s outside”. I went down and turned the tv down and waited my whole body shaking, and thinking shall I say no she can’t go out or to let her go. Before I knew it I heard a horn outside and I dint have to shout and tell her she was at the bottom of the stairs all ready for him
She kissed me as she picked up her handbag of the chair and said “ See you later I will ring you later “ and she was gone

I tried to watch tv,but my head was all over the place with angst and couldn’t concentrate on anything my thoughts on what she was doing and where she could be with him, at around 8pm the phone rang it was her as she promised. I asked where she was and she told me she was in The Belfry Bar, which we ourselves had been to many times, she told me she was fine and having a good time and not a lot else and said she would see me later.
I found myself still wound up and then decided to go out, getting a baby sitter we used previously and I went in the car and parked in the nearby car park , the pub is large and has several bars and I went in the small public bar where I could see some part of the other two bars and ordered a coke and took a seat where I could see in both other bars.
Within a few minutes I saw her walk towards the toilets and return to the lounge and I moved so I could just seewhere they both were sitting and then I realised they were not alone and another tall black guy sitting with them, they were laughing and joking and she seemed to know the other guy as well as she knew the guy who had picked her up.
After about an hour had passed, they got up and left, I followed discreetly and they went in the pub next up the street, I stayed outside and saw them after getting their drinks go and sit outside on a large patio outside area which was packed, I watched and they were joined by another couple, who stayed for around half an hour before I saw them all get up and leave , the walked about 100 yds and the female of the couple who joined them hailed a taxi and left them, leaving her now with the company of three men, they went into another bar which was packed, I couldn’t risk being seen by her so didn’t go in and sat on a bench and chain smoked for next 2 hours before the four of them came out, I followed and they went into a large club and that was as far as I could follow, I walked back to the car and went home and waited again anxiously
then out of the blue the phone rang which I wasnt expecting,it was her telling me she would be late home, and suggesting I should go to bed, I asked her how the fuck could I sleep until she got home, and we rowed briefly, and her promising she would wake me up when she got home and that she would give me a “good fuck” when she got home later

Last edited:
Back