What are the benefits of being verified?

Ndaddy3

Male
You cant even say anything on this site unless you enter payment information. Thats verification enough. If some does not believe i am who i say i am so be it keep it pushing. So tell me why verification is something i should do?

You cant even say anything on this site unless you enter payment information. Thats verification enough. If some does not believe i am who i say i am so be it keep it pushing. So tell me why verification is something i should do?
Because it costs NOTHING. Not one red cent. And there are quite a few couples and ladies here that won't even give you the time of day if you're not verified. And it costs NOTHING. You could've taken the verification pic in the same amount of time it took you to write your post. And you don't even have to show your face.

Good Luck.

Because it costs NOTHING. Not one red cent. And there are quite a few couples and ladies here that won't even give you the time of day if you're not verified. And it costs NOTHING. You could've taken the verification pic in the same amount of time it took you to write your post. And you don't even have to show your face.

Good Luck.
Thanks i appreciate your wisdom

The verification process on some sites is solely to determine who is real and who’s not, this is not one of them. Many people are having others to take verification photos for them. Not sure why, maybe to pretend to be someone they aren’t for the sole purpose of getting jack off material, hell who knows why twisted individuals do ******* like that. Anyway, if I knew then what I know now I wouldn’t have wasted my time in getting verified. Doesn’t mean much here.

I think it's pretty self explanatory. Lot's a fake profiles on the site. I've had a bunch of them message me. Typically when a woman or couple reaches out, one of the first things I do is check to see if they're verified on the site. Helps weed out a fake profile much quicker.

The verification process on some sites is solely to determine who is real and who’s not, this is not one of them. Many people are having others to take verification photos for them. Not sure why, maybe to pretend to be someone they aren’t for the sole purpose of getting jack off material, hell who knows why twisted individuals do ******* like that. Anyway, if I knew then what I know now I wouldn’t have wasted my time in getting verified. Doesn’t mean much here.

Wasted your time? How can something that takes little to no time be a waste? Just because someone is verified it doesn't mean they're going to meet you or that they won't flake. Also there aren't "many" people getting others to take verification pics. You have to understand...this is fantasy for a lot of folks, AND this is a free and open site.

Given my experience from other site. I thoughtgetting verified get you into the right platform. A differentiation between the fakesand real people.
In reality that's not the case. There are lots of verified fakes on the sites. Couple profile who were initially held by two people.but no longer togethr. now run by on person who still pretend to be a couple. Couple wannabes who (I don't know how) manage to get verified. On most sites. Fakes are mostly males pretending to be females. But on here. It's a combination of both with more fakes found in the couples profile.
In summary. Getting verified gets you nothing but just a title

No it doesn't . I definitely agree with you. It doesn't do it's job. It doesn't even help that verified members can't verify each other. Either by meet,cam or something.
Yes it has its disadvantages. But provided it's only available to members already verified by the site. It will play its role in detrming who is who and seperating wannabes and fantasy chatters from the real ones who wish to meet

Given my experience from other site. I thoughtgetting verified get you into the right platform. A differentiation between the fakesand real people.
In reality that's not the case. There are lots of verified fakes on the sites. Couple profile who were initially held by two people.but no longer togethr. now run by on person who still pretend to be a couple. Couple wannabes who (I don't know how) manage to get verified. On most sites. Fakes are mostly males pretending to be females. But on here. It's a combination of both with more fakes found in the couples profile.
In summary. Getting verified gets you nothing but just a title
There is, unfortunately, no perfect way devised to keep the fakes from verifying as real. However, many of us won't even take time to communicate with anyone non-verified. @ElFinito2 ..... if you have any ideas on exactly how any site can keep the fakes from intruding, please provide them.

There is, unfortunately, no perfect way devised to keep the fakes from verifying as real. However, many of us won't even take time to communicate with anyone non-verified. @ElFinito2 ..... if you have any ideas on exactly how any site can keep the fakes from intruding, please provide them.
I did memtioned above.
It's definitely impossible to complete eradicate fakes.(some people are just worked to be dickheads)
Also some are just here for the fantasy or the chat. Which is cool. Each to his own. It only unwelcome if are clearly here to chat but claim you want to meet up only to waste another's time.
My suggestion it to check the sites verification process. Something is wrong somewhere. I have chatted to a few people who were verified as couples but are definitely not. I think one latter got exposed they other clearly confirm in the chat. It used to be a couples profiles but partner is no longer available after trying to fool people with the profile.
I'll also suggest we have a way to verify each other either by meet, cam, ...
It should be valuable only to the members already verified by there site. It serves as an additional verification. Also helps to differentiate those up for meet(who are clearly verified by meets ) and those just for the chat who might be verified by the site . Yes it will have its plus and and minus. But it will help

Good Luck.

Definetely agree !

Back