What are some of the sexual acts experienced women in the lifestyle now perform happily for their Black Bulls...........

but never thought they would when first starting out. What is the natural progression of women in this LS? One of the most common I've run into is a wife's desire to be cum inside of and creampied by her Bull. Next would probably be desire to be shared by multiple Bulls
I don't consider myself terribly experienced (only one black guy on a vacation before the pandemic) and I wouldn't say I happily performed it as much as I would say I didn't object...

I have never allowed my husband, or any other white guy to have anal sex with me but the one black guy I was with for a week was so dominant with me he didn't really ask, just lubed up and took my ass! I could have objected but in the heat of the moment it just felt like the thing to do 😈 with him. Have never done it with more than one guy but that does sound very hot - maybe that's the natural progression for me at some point...

Last edited:
I don't consider myself terribly experienced (only one black guy on a vacation before the pandemic) and I wouldn't say I happily performed it as much as I would say I didn't object...

I have never allowed my husband, or any other white guy to have anal sex with me but the one black guy I was with for a week was so dominant with me he didn't really ask, just lubed up when and took my ass! I could have objected but in the heat of the moment it just felt like the thing to do 😈 with him. Haven never done it with more than one guy but that does sound very hot - maybe that's the natural progression for me at somje point...

I have never allowed my husband, or any other white guy to have anal sex with me but the one black guy I was with for a week was so dominant with me he didn't really ask, just lubed up when and took my ass! I could have objected but in the heat of the moment it just felt like the thing to do 😈 with him. Haven never done it with more than one guy but that does sound very hot - maybe that's the natural progression for me at somje point...
Do you regularly have anal sex now?

Last edited:

Gongrats on loosing anal virginity to a bbc 🥰

Oh this going to sound boring in comparison to others, but.................
It's when I wanted some and made the call. I had to lean over a table with my panties at my ankles and some blk guy would walk up behind me and fuck me silly without saying a word or looking at each other. I knew it could be one of the three men I had then, but did not know which one.

The Progression

1. Having him take me bare.
2. Feeling I hadn't done my job unless he came in my pussy.
3. Going to his place by myself.
4. Having him spend the night in our marital bed.
5. Giving it to him anytime he asked no matter what we had planned.
6. Spending the weekend with him.
7. When his family visited, he had me have sex with his ******* and brothers.

Each step happened sometimes took a year

Back