What are some good free apps for hook ups?

Hey all, just thought I’d get some ideas on some good apps that might be free for hook ups? Short of tinder I know there’s a lot of bs out there so I figured I’d ask some folks here who might have had some luck?

thoughts,opinions and suggestions?

They have rules on the pics you post. You can put pics with or without your face. I always put a pic but never with my face. When you post your ad and you get to the section for posting a pic, it will show you what is and what is not acceptable.
Thanks for the info!

I’ve only been on it for like a day or so no luck yet…tons of post and I’m replying to some but no ick yet

No idea what the flow to this is or if the are real or fake

Decided to make a post but yea no idea how this all work or how long it’s going to take etc

They have rules on the pics you post. You can put pics with or without your face. I always put a pic but never with my face. When you post your ad and you get to the section for posting a pic, it will show you what is and what is not acceptable.
Just tried posting (one with a non pic of me then a pic of me) was immediately flagged..so has Every other post I’ve tried to do in seconds lol

Never heard of them, what are those?
SLS- aka swinglifestyle.com is a swinger site. Mainly geared to couples in our experience although it does have singles as well. The best part is that its not expensive, has a lifetime membership option and life style event calendars for hotel parties and local house parties etc... free doesnt get you much on any site as you cant send messages/emails internally. Have been on there for 5 years now....

Just tried posting (one with a non pic of me then a pic of me) was immediately flagged..so has Every other post I’ve tried to do in seconds lol
There are certain words you can't use so if the one without your pic got flagged then it's something you wrote. Here is a link to one of my ads. I don't care if you want to use some of the content for yourself

There are certain words you can't use so if the one without your pic got flagged then it's something you wrote. Here is a link to one of my ads. I don't care if you want to use some of the content for yourself
Anything I type just gets flagged after a few mins

Guess I was showdow banned? How do I get around that?

Do we have to have our face in it? Should I just remake a new account etc or?

Anything I type just gets flagged after a few mins

Guess I was showdow banned? How do I get around that?

Do we have to have our face in it? Should I just remake a new account etc or?
Send me what you are typing. But as I suggested, just use some from mine if that helps. Yeah you can always create a new account just use a different email address. You can't have the same email address for both accounts

Send me what you are typing. But as I suggested, just use some from mine if that helps. Yeah you can always create a new account just use a different email address. You can't have the same email address for both accounts
I had a pic but didn’t how my face in it that got flagged. Then I just wrote about a friend to chill with and that got flagged…

So I stated answering adds but nothing yet no idea if those are even going though…seems like a possible crap shoot

What about the save phone number?

Feeld is like 3Fun, but some people say it's better.

Kasidie, yes..... that can be used free. There's a few hotwifing and interracial groups on there.

Okcupid- might be tougher to use free, but good for finding an on going FWB. Hotwives are on there occasionally.

AFF might have gotten clean up a bit / become strict on bots. It worked for me some years ago. I joined it again.

Swinger's Date Club (SDC) probably doesn't have a free option, but it is more updated than SLS.

Fetlife- Meet people on there two ways. 1. Join groups and see when the meetups are scheduled, and go to the social gatherings. 2. Some groups on there are for posting a personal ad. It's free, yes.

Hey all, just thought I’d get some ideas on some good apps that might be free for hook ups?

They all are BUT you're gonna have to be very good looking to get hook up with attractive women on dating apps

Short of tinder I know there’s a lot of bs out there so I figured I’d ask some folks here who might have had some luck?

I have but as I say, any women that's attractive on these sites get's bombarded with messages. So you're gonna have to try to get very average looking women.

thoughts,opinions and suggestions?

That's my thought

Back