What a bull actually thinks of a cuck

cuckCT

Male
From
CT, US
Any bulls wish to share their true thoughts on a cuckold? I for one have been cuckolded because i am a minute man and have issues with stamina and being able to get hard. Even though I am 37. Do you look down on us after finding out something like that?

They laugh at us. They think we are losers and pathetic. And we are.

We can’t defend them. We just stand and watch and wank while a superior man takes his pleasure.
Although the black bulls may laugh at us white cucks, I'm sure a show of dominance or sexual superiority over us when they are dating or fucking our white partners adds to the thrill of the interracial sex for some black men.

Last edited:
Although the black bulls may laugh at us white cucks, I'm sure a show of dominance or sexual superiority over us when they are dating or fucking our white partners adds to the thrill of the interracial sex for some black men.
Very much so! It plays to their ego and feeling of being a real man to our sissy boi.

They laugh at us. They think we are losers and pathetic. And we are.

We can’t defend them. We just stand and watch and wank while a superior man takes his pleasure.

This is very general and not true for everyone. I am still in a place where Im trying to understand each person.

We all need what we need to get off. I cant judge/laugh at a man that shares with me.

Thats just me, I guess

They love their sexual superiority and their dominance. Most bulls are friendly and polite.

093.jpg

Back