What’s your on Asian pussy?

I used to travel to Asia regularly for work and have an Asian girl fetish. I think I vibe better with women from Asian but I have never had as kinkier sex other than with a white woman.

I have had several experiences with Asian women, especially when I was in the military. They have been some great experiences and Asian women are excellent lovers. All I can say is positive things about my experiences.

Stationed in the Philippines, twice. Never slept with an Asian woman, the first tour I was single and awkward around women. By the second tour I met my wife in the states and was happily married. I heard Asian women talking about black men during my tours and when they talked about black men the one thing they mentioned was how big they were. And for those Asian women who wound up sleeping with black men, they stayed with black men.
I knew two white guys in my section who slept with filipina house girls, girls who did chores for military members and usually had a room in the same house, and were dating them. These girls were new to the Clark AB/Angeles City and naive and curious and both ventured downtown and they wound up meeting black guys and at some point had sex with them and called it quits with the white guys. I knew these two but saw it happen quite often. Now try telling me it was not about the sex that swayed them to start dating black guys.
Not trying to embellish anything here, just an observation. If you know anything about Asian women they are extremely modest and submissive so I can see why a lot of them are attracted to hung black men and I am here to tell you from the way they talk they love size.

Back