What’s your fantasy for your wife?

I have wrote this before on another feed, but it is my greatest fantasy. My wife has slept with another guy and it actually made me mad. Not because she cheated, but because she slept with him when I wasn’t there, and more importantly he was white.

Again this is my fantasy!

Iv always loved the thought of playing a football game and making a wager with a group of black guys. One that I can’t come back from.
After loosing all the boys have a little party to celebrate their win and invite me knowing their prize.
My wife completely unsuspecting accompanying me has a good time and is happy to be making new friends. As the evening lingers on she gets ******* and the suggestion is made to skinny dip. With all the compliments and attention she is receiving she begins to feel more comfortable and relaxed deciding to go for it. Toward the end of the night, she is flirting and letting random guys feel her up. When the angst can’t be taken anymore, she decides to kiss her first black guy. After a few minutes, she realizes his dick is rock hard. Noticing how large his dick is she can’t help but touch it. Soon, I look over and see she is sucking his dick.
I can’t help but pull out my phone to capture a video. It doesn’t take but a few minutes for her to be surrounded by hard pulsing black dicks.
At this point, she is dropping with excitement. As she is bent over, the first black cock she has ever had presses against her pussy lips. She doesn’t even try and stop him, instead she bends over farther and spreads her cheeks. Taking every inch of him she shakes and shutters while screaming for more. Taking thrust after thrust of black meat she lets out a scream, pushes his cock out, and soaks the floor. Another one is quick to replace it, and she realizes this is what she has been missing out on. She can’t help but release orgasm after orgasm as each dick hits spots she’s never felt before, until the moment when I hear the first bull let out a loud grunt.

Looking over my phone I see he is balls deep in my wife. Everyone around her begins to cheer and chant her on. Meanwhile, all I can focus on is his large nuts raising and lowering with every breath. I feel a cold chill because I know he just released himself inside my wife’s unprotected pussy.
As he pulls out she looks at me, bites her lip, and then says, “Please do it again.” I can’t help but have a blank stare, watching as the next up enters her once again. Unloading inside her one after another, until she spills out with every thrust as she lays on her back and urges them on.
Almost 2 hours in, her pussy Is swollen and red, yet she keeps asking for more. Finally, the host calls it, “All right boys! Let’s send her home with a party gift!” He leaves and returns with a large butt plug. He inserts it in her pussy, slaps her on her ass, and says, “Don’t want you loosing any before you get home.”

I take her home and get her to bed. She passes out from exhaustion immediately.
The next day she wakes reaches down and feels her still plugged full pussy. She goes into the bathroom to remove it, and pauses realizing last night wasn’t a dream she had a gangbang by an entire party of black men. She grabs her phone to record, and can’t help but smile as she removes it. Feeling the flood of semen gushing around it she feels one last orgasm with the release.
Going on with our normal life, she doesn’t talk much about it with me until 4 months later she Plays both videos on our TV. I can see her reminiscing as it plays. Finally, the end is reached, and I see the video she took the morning after. One last pic is attached to the end of the video. It’s a picture of her holding her belly and a caption I’m BBC OWNED and pregnant.
As I look at her, she has a devious smile and tells me, “I’ve contacted your friends. We’re having another party tonight. You can’t come, but I’ll record so you can watch.”
After she leaves I watch the video again knowing I didn’t just get my wife Blacked. I helped her get Black Bred. In that moment, I cum knowing it’s my fault my wife is a true BBC Whore!

The thing with fantasies is there is never just one. I am in the military as we do I deploy. I would love for my wife to indulge me and try BBC while I am home to witness it. If she ever did, I would continue to encourage her until it just became a way of life for her to want to meet random black men for the sexual experience. Eventually, after the lifestyle had set in, I would inform her that my intent was for her to find a suitable Bull for my deployment to be her stand-in husband.

After she makes her selection:

We invite him over multiple times before I leave. The last night before I do, she promises to let him do whatever he wants while I'm gone.

That night I tell him I will be leaving and expect him to take my wife as his own. I would like him to do me one favor, breed my wife. Without batting an eye, he walks to the bathroom and takes her birth control out, and dumps it in the toilet. My wife sees what he is doing and doesn't say a word. Instead, she smiles and winks at me and says,” there is no turning back from here.” That night I lay next to my wife and asked her to send me videos so I could experience each step with her.

The following day I leave, and a few hours later, I receive the first video. She starts by telling me she loves me and thanks me for convincing her to do this.

I watch him take my wife to our room and slide off her nightgown. She climbs into bed as he sets the camera up on the headboard.

The entire time she keeps eye contact with the camera as he takes her from behind. She screams, gripping the sheets as he pushes his lubed cock in. “Damn, I love his black cock” she mutters, as she starts to find a rhythm slamming her ass against him. For the first time, she breaks eye contact with the camera as she begins to shake with orgasm. He thrusts harder as she begs him, “Take what's yours! Take this pussy!”

He thrusts one last time and grunts as he cums deep in her. She kisses him, and I hear her tell him she can't wait to send me that one. She takes the camera and zooms in on her freshly filled pussy, “This is going to be the best deployment ever,” she says as she cuts the video.

Over the next few weeks, I receive videos almost daily. Each video ends the same. Her beautiful pussy filled with cum, and her smiling, thanking me.

I receive a message from her one evening telling me tonight is the night. She tells me she is ovulating and he has something special planned for her. I get hard reading it and can't help but wonder what it is.

Finally, that night that night she sends me the video.

It starts with a party of 9 strangers I've never seen. As I start to look, I notice they are all black men. As the camera turns, I see he is the one filming. “You said to treat her like she is mine. Well, I want to share what I have with my boys.”

He zooms in on my wife riding someone on the couch. She climbs off his huge cock, turns around, and bends over. As he places himself back in her pussy, I see another cock shoved in her mouth. They rock her back and forth as her face turns red and her throat bulges from his girth. She pulls off and gasps for air as her knees buckle. She stands back up and walks to the couch. With each step you can see a wet spot on the floor from her pussy juice running down her leg. She lays back on the couch and spreads he legs. “Ok, boys I'm ready for a black baby,” she said, smiling at the camera.

Each bull takes turns pounding my wife with some of the biggest black cocks I have ever seen. One after the other, they finish the same, pushing as deep as they can until her pussy is too sore from taking cocks their size.

To accommodate her, they prop her pussy up high with pillows and allow her to suck them until they are ready. Just before cumming, they move around, pushing just the head of their cock in and unload inside her.

I watch this happen at least five times. As the video ends, he turns the camera back around and says, “You said breed your wife. I'm going to make sure that happens.” After the video, I receive a message. By the way, I'm posting this video as well. She is mine, and I want the world to know it.

At that moment, I know there is no line she will not cross. I message him back and tell him to do what he wants. Again, she is yours until I get back.

They send me videos over the next few months, and with each video, I could see my wife's love for him growing.

Finally, it's time for deployment to end, and I let my wife know I'm headed home. When she picks me up she is alone. I look down and see she has a beautiful baby bump. The entire car ride I'm grinning ear to ear. When we get home she tells me she is six months pregnant and it will be a girl. We take the next few hours to come up with a name. That night we have sex, and she tells me all about her experiences with him and all the BBCs he shared her with. With each story, the angst builds a little more. “God, I'm such a BBC slut. I can't wait for your next deployment,” she says. I erupt, knowing she enjoyed them and couldn't wait to be Black Bred again.

I have wrote this before on another feed, but it is my greatest fantasy. My wife has slept with another guy and it actually made me mad. Not because she cheated, but because she slept with him when I wasn’t there, and more importantly he was white.

Again this is my fantasy!

Iv always loved the thought of playing a football game and making a wager with a group of black guys. One that I can’t come back from.
After loosing all the boys have a little party to celebrate their win and invite me knowing their prize.
My wife completely unsuspecting accompanying me has a good time and is happy to be making new friends. As the evening lingers on she gets ******* and the suggestion is made to skinny dip. With all the compliments and attention she is receiving she begins to feel more comfortable and relaxed deciding to go for it. Toward the end of the night, she is flirting and letting random guys feel her up. When the angst can’t be taken anymore, she decides to kiss her first black guy. After a few minutes, she realizes his dick is rock hard. Noticing how large his dick is she can’t help but touch it. Soon, I look over and see she is sucking his dick.
I can’t help but pull out my phone to capture a video. It doesn’t take but a few minutes for her to be surrounded by hard pulsing black dicks.
At this point, she is dropping with excitement. As she is bent over, the first black cock she has ever had presses against her pussy lips. She doesn’t even try and stop him, instead she bends over farther and spreads her cheeks. Taking every inch of him she shakes and shutters while screaming for more. Taking thrust after thrust of black meat she lets out a scream, pushes his cock out, and soaks the floor. Another one is quick to replace it, and she realizes this is what she has been missing out on. She can’t help but release orgasm after orgasm as each dick hits spots she’s never felt before, until the moment when I hear the first bull let out a loud grunt.

Looking over my phone I see he is balls deep in my wife. Everyone around her begins to cheer and chant her on. Meanwhile, all I can focus on is his large nuts raising and lowering with every breath. I feel a cold chill because I know he just released himself inside my wife’s unprotected pussy.
As he pulls out she looks at me, bites her lip, and then says, “Please do it again.” I can’t help but have a blank stare, watching as the next up enters her once again. Unloading inside her one after another, until she spills out with every thrust as she lays on her back and urges them on.
Almost 2 hours in, her pussy Is swollen and red, yet she keeps asking for more. Finally, the host calls it, “All right boys! Let’s send her home with a party gift!” He leaves and returns with a large butt plug. He inserts it in her pussy, slaps her on her ass, and says, “Don’t want you loosing any before you get home.”

I take her home and get her to bed. She passes out from exhaustion immediately.
The next day she wakes reaches down and feels her still plugged full pussy. She goes into the bathroom to remove it, and pauses realizing last night wasn’t a dream she had a gangbang by an entire party of black men. She grabs her phone to record, and can’t help but smile as she removes it. Feeling the flood of semen gushing around it she feels one last orgasm with the release.
Going on with our normal life, she doesn’t talk much about it with me until 4 months later she Plays both videos on our TV. I can see her reminiscing as it plays. Finally, the end is reached, and I see the video she took the morning after. One last pic is attached to the end of the video. It’s a picture of her holding her belly and a caption I’m BBC OWNED and pregnant.
As I look at her, she has a devious smile and tells me, “I’ve contacted your friends. We’re having another party tonight. You can’t come, but I’ll record so you can watch.”
After she leaves I watch the video again knowing I didn’t just get my wife Blacked. I helped her get Black Bred. In that moment, I cum knowing it’s my fault my wife is a true BBC Whore!
You should be.there to clean her pussy.

Attachments

• 2014-04-19 21.52.21 (1).jpg
    2014-04-19 21.52.21 (1).jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 45
My husband would like to see me pleasured by a black couple, in shape he thick 10" cock, her with large breasts & aggressive oral skills ,both dominant
The one that's more likely to happen is he wants to watch me gangbanged by 5 bbc's with 9-11" cocks, filling my 3holes with min 3 loads each

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Back