What’s the largest bbc that you have ever encountered? I have a true pleasure actually being dominated once by a 13 inch Young bull!! It was thin tho.

What’s the largest any of you cucks have had the pleasure of playing with? I recently had the pleasure of getting dominated by a 13 inch bull
He was 24 years old and his cock got super hard!
The only problem was it wasn’t very thick,, but when he worked it all the way inside me it made me spasm and lock up on it! I blew a load all over his bed! I have never came that much in my life!

What’s the largest any of you cucks have had the pleasure of playing with? I recently had the pleasure of getting dominated by a 13 inch bull
The only problem was it wasn’t very thick,, but when he worked it all the way inside me it made me spasm and lock up on it! I blew a load all over his bed! I have never came that much in my life!
so you had a sissygasem
so you had a sissygasm god would I love to have on

Any pics??

Back