Was I transparent…

one2submit

Male
Gold Member
Okay, let me set the scene. Though I like to dress in stockings and heels, I have a beautiful wife. And she knows I have a thing for BBC and a desire for her to share in this with me. I haven’t gone outside our relationship to do anything but I fantasize about it all the time. She even watches IR videos herself and admit black men are very sexy. I am masculine by nature even though I love all kinds of sissy dress up when I get the chance.
So this happened last week. Keep in mind I don’t go around hitting on people. I was at my neighborhood ******* store picking up a bottle of bourbon for the wife and me. I was holding my choice in my hand as I walked over to the next isle to make sure there wasn’t a deal or just something better I missed. When I rounded the corner there was a tall, 3 or 4 inches more than me, guy with a load of beer that he was stocking the fridge with. He didn’t work at the store but with the distributor. This guy was nice looking without a doubt. My instinct was just to say hi But I added, how are you doing ? I can’t tell what he said to that but he commented on the bottle I had chosen. He said he really liked that brand that “my boy turned me on to that one.” I said,” yeah this one is so good. The one I picked is a higher proof than the standard version. It’s dark and the flavor is so good, you got to take it slow because it’s so strong .” I was smiling and acting like a star struck teenager or something. He just smiled and said he’ll have give it a try. As I was leaving the store I kept wondering was there a chance I could have invited him to try mine and I didn’t. I mean I don’t step out on my wife but I’m so hot for BBC I m sure I was reading what I wanted to into our exchange. But as I think back on it I was probably over the top friendly to start with and most likely smiled bigger than normal. I think the inflection of my voice may have been more exciting than I was intending too. I mean I was caught off guard to start with but he was so forward I feel like I exposed myself more that I meant to. Or I’m just overreacting and overthinking it all.

I think that you are overreacting and overthinking it
I actually think you’re probably right. I have to admit I have been straight up hit on by men in the past when I wasn’t even considering doing stuff. I’ve also felt as if I was being measured to gauge interest a couple of other times too. I never messed around with white guys and never just a natural hook up. But even if he wasn’t thinking about anything I’m afraid I may have made myself a little obvious.

Back