What’s the fuss all about?

GirlOnFire

Female
Real Person
From
Canada
Ladies…for you what is the most thrilling part of being with someone other than your husband?

I can’t decide if it’s the rush of doing something that’s seen as being “wrong” (because it’s not my husband) or experiencing how different things can feel with someone else. They are both equally as exciting.

Ladies…for you what is the most thrilling part of being with someone other than your husband?

I can’t decide if it’s the rush of doing something that’s seen as being “wrong” (because it’s not my husband) or experiencing how different things can feel with someone else. They are both equally as exciting.
For me its just part of my addictive personality. I cant stop. I have to do it. Ive been cheating on hubby for years. Every opportunity ive had, ive fucked other men and other women. Its thrilling because im not supposed to do it. I rarely feel bad about it later. I just gotta have the dick. Or pussy. Or whatever.

For me its just part of my addictive personality. I cant stop. I have to do it. Ive been cheating on hubby for years. Every opportunity ive had, ive fucked other men and other women. Its thrilling because im not supposed to do it. I rarely feel bad about it later. I just gotta have the dick. Or pussy. Or whatever.
please tell us how you manage to cheat, for years, & keep it secret.

You got it and Ive always been attracted to black men so the thrill is intensified. The taboo and the *******.

Back