What’s the farthest youve taken it with humiliation?

So a question for the couples out there who do this on a regular basis, what’s the farthest you have taking it with teasing and humiliation? My gf and her bull reached a new level this past Saturday, while I was helping them and being their at their service like I always do, then my gf ask me to go Get out her huge 9 inch bbc dildo and for me to start fucking it as she was riding him, she said that she wants me And her to ride bbc together then our bull starts laughing at me while I’m struggling to take the first 4 inches of this huge dildo. They keep commanding me to go deeper and deeper, then our bull said that I’m not allowed to stop fucking it until I can take the whole thing and ride it like my gf rides his cock. This whole time I’ve literally never felt so embarrassed but turned on as well. After about an hour of sitting next to them bouncing up and down on a bbc dildo and watching them go at it nonstop, I was finally able to take all of it and ride it like a champion. It really did feel amazing. I also sucked our bulls Cock that night several times to either clean him off or prepare him for her pussy. I definitely didn’t really think we would have taken it this far, at the end of the day it’s all in good kinky fun :)

Attachments

• AE6C4AAE-E0B6-440A-B9A6-D7A583A05F3C.jpeg
    AE6C4AAE-E0B6-440A-B9A6-D7A583A05F3C.jpeg
    868.6 KB · Views: 16
Back