What’s the best sex you’ve ever had?

Jay007

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Trying to stay engaged here until this thing is over. Lets have some fun. Whats the best sex you ever had? What made it so good? What was the best part? How many times did you cum?how many times did you have an orgasm? How long did it last? Was he/she from b2w? If he/she is from here would you share with someone else ? What would have made it even better ?

This is for male and female so feel free to share.

My white husband was so gentle-he got me to like cock-even though it wasn't far from my first time when I met him. I had only done it once before-the second time I got down in the basement right under my mothers room so that was of course awesome. My first-sucked. He was a white guy with a big dick. Let'ssay it together ladies-The Worst Kind.They have the ego to balance it but not the fortitude to keep the motion rollin' you know what I mean. So I was 16 yrs old-38-23-38measurements that have somewhat come back these last few months. My best friend and I Michelle thought we would lose our virginity together. Not the internet-We could have made a fortune selling our virginity to the highest ibidder. These guys travelled from Alaska to Colorado to put in part of a pipeline. This would have been May of'83. I was a hippy-I didn't get all-Cyndi Laupered up. Tight blouses hippy skirts and carpet bags that could have probably held a toilet if given a stretch. They -I was totally-. Teaser-and a hugger-but I held it in-kept to myself- a loner Hell I invited a guy to a dance-he was what I never could recognize-a mans wanton eye shall we say? Nobody tried. Hell I did not realize I intimidated them and they were as scared as I. My mom slept here-Dad there. WWII_Korean War era where sex ends-or begins-but not what my Mom believed. She was deceived asI. God said "Be fruitful and Multiply"-First Commandment. She must of remembered the ones she never knew cause I did n't hear them. Dust bowl depression Oklahoma-Hominy-about as big as mine.Mine a little bit more scatteredI would say.But no he (Craig was his name) advanced a virgin idiot with his big cock-I was scared to fuckin death-I thought he was going to knock a lamp over on his way to me. *******. Then He was pushy I screamed-Michelle almost beat his ass-and we left. Really romantic-to a girl who has lived in romantic fantasy's since she could hear.
Then I met Steel.
My life has been a whirlwind ever since.
I fell harder than I expressed to my husband. I was pretty shut up about sexual matters-because Mom taught me they are personal and confidentialm"It doesn't count if you don't have sex Mom"-I wanted to say-But the devil wouldn't have even done that.

I think the most pleasurable and fulfilling sex experience a woman can have is an MMF threesome, and more specifically a double penetration.
Two Black Men is hot-when they get the engine action right. It is. One on one is more deeply (no pun intended) personal do you think or not?

My white husband was so gentle-he got me to like cock-even though it wasn't far from my first time when I met him. I had only done it once before-the second time I got down in the basement right under my mothers room so that was of course awesome. My first-sucked. He was a white guy with a big dick. Let'ssay it together ladies-The Worst Kind.They have the ego to balance it but not the fortitude to keep the motion rollin' you know what I mean. So I was 16 yrs old-38-23-38measurements that have somewhat come back these last few months. My best friend and I Michelle thought we would lose our virginity together. Not the internet-We could have made a fortune selling our virginity to the highest ibidder. These guys travelled from Alaska to Colorado to put in part of a pipeline. This would have been May of'83. I was a hippy-I didn't get all-Cyndi Laupered up. Tight blouses hippy skirts and carpet bags that could have probably held a toilet if given a stretch. They -I was totally-. Teaser-and a hugger-but I held it in-kept to myself- a loner Hell I invited a guy to a dance-he was what I never could recognize-a mans wanton eye shall we say? Nobody tried. Hell I did not realize I intimidated them and they were as scared as I. My mom slept here-Dad there. WWII_Korean War era where sex ends-or begins-but not what my Mom believed. She was deceived asI. God said "Be fruitful and Multiply"-First Commandment. She must of remembered the ones she never knew cause I did n't hear them. Dust bowl depression Oklahoma-Hominy-about as big as mine.Mine a little bit more scatteredI would say.But no he (Craig was his name) advanced a virgin idiot with his big cock-I was scared to fuckin death-I thought he was going to knock a lamp over on his way to me. *******. Then He was pushy I screamed-Michelle almost beat his ass-and we left. Really romantic-to a girl who has lived in romantic fantasy's since she could hear.
Then I met Steel.
My life has been a whirlwind ever since.
I fell harder than I expressed to my husband. I was pretty shut up about sexual matters-because Mom taught me they are personal and confidentialm"It doesn't count if you don't have sex Mom"-I wanted to say-But the devil wouldn't have even done that.
The most beautiful Onyx color and gorgeous in and out.-slightly ALMOST effeminate-which he did so I would not feel threatened. He was a blessingfrom heaven with a chistled body and gave me a shower scene I only wished I had.He looked like you actually-my you have fine features.

You asking my opinion on two black men ? im straight. im more into 1 on 1. But I agree with what your saying. Thanks for sharing
I was replying to the girl who replied to you pardon. But two black guys that double penetrate usually are straightI have noticed.

Two Black Men is hot-when they get the engine action right. It is. One on one is more deeply (no pun intended) personal do you think or not?

I must admit that my few DP experiences were with black gentlemen. Generally speaking, I'd say both penetrations are shallower but the simultaneous pressure from both penises makes friction increase enormously. The first time we had an awkward time trying to get ourselves into a comfortable position. It usually works best in positions where the guy anally penetrating me is on top. At an emotional level the experience was intoxicating. My Bull and the other black guy were very dominant in their manner with me and I was made to feel the entire time like I was an object at their mercy.

And yes, the contact between bulls is a major issue. The Bulls will unavoidably be getting a healthy amount of guy-guy interaction. It helps if they don't get too freaked out with a certain genital contact. It's super hot for the woman to have both guys come inside her, but the man on the bottom is going to have a lot of cum on him eventually. Moreover many men dislike penetrating one pussy where another has come before. The most usual situation in my threesomes is the Bulls taking turns to fuck me or I would give head to one while the other is fucking me.

Last edited:
I must admit that my few DP experiences were with black gentlemen. Generally speaking, I'd say both penetrations are shallower but the simultaneous pressure from both penises makes friction increase enormously. The first time we had an awkward time trying to get ourselves into a comfortable position. It usually works best in positions where the guy anally penetrating me is on top. At an emotional level the experience was intoxicating. My Bull and the other black guy were very dominant in their manner with me and I was made to feel the entire time like I was an object at their mercy.
Just as it should be darling

And yes, the contact between bulls is a major issue. The Bulls will unavoidably be getting a healthy amount of guy-guy interaction. It helps if they don't get too freaked out with a certain amount of genital contact. It's super hot for the woman to have both guys come inside her, but the man on the bottom is going to have a lot of cum on him eventually. Moreover many men dislike penetrating one pussy where another has come before. The most usual situation in my threesomes is the Bulls taking turns to fuck me or I would give head to one while the other is fucking me.
I like this better than the DP.

And yes, the contact between bulls is a major issue. The Bulls will unavoidably be getting a healthy amount of guy-guy interaction. It helps if they don't get too freaked out with a certain amount of genital contact. It's super hot for the woman to have both guys come inside her, but the man on the bottom is going to have a lot of cum on him eventually. Moreover many men dislike penetrating one pussy where another has come before. The most usual situation in my threesomes is the Bulls taking turns to fuck me or I would give head to one while the other is fucking me.
And that's why I prefer it when lying on the side. There is also more room for movement.

Trying to stay engaged here until this thing is over. Lets have some fun. Whats the best sex you ever had? What made it so good? What was the best part? How many times did you cum?how many times did you have an orgasm? How long did it last? Was he/she from b2w? If he/she is from here would you share with someone else ? What would have made it even better ?

This is for male and female so feel free to share.
With my wife,after her black friend.

And yes, the contact between bulls is a major issue. The Bulls will unavoidably be getting a healthy amount of guy-guy interaction. It helps if they don't get too freaked out with a certain genital contact. It's super hot for the woman to have both guys come inside her, but the man on the bottom is going to have a lot of cum on him eventually. Moreover many men dislike penetrating one pussy where another has come before. The most usual situation in my threesomes is the Bulls taking turns to fuck me or I would give head to one while the other is fucking me.
I actually like penetrating my wife straight after she has had sex with another guy. I think it feels so different to our normal one on one sex. Just my opinion.

Me (29) with a milf (38) in her *******’s (6) bed. First she gave me a great blowjob, later she became so wet I took her anally without any lube.
I had her feet on my shoulders while penetrating her and she squirted like hell when she came. While twisting her head and begging me stop she squirted and squirted... till I came inside her. It was really a mess.

The best I ever had was in Miami for a work conference. Two days of flirting with a man from Atlanta. The last night we decided to grab dinner together and I was so aroused the whole time. He knew what I wanted, even though I was married, and I knew what he wanted. We flirted, had to many drinks, danced, and then he walked me to my room. Once in the room it was 2 days of the tease of a good flirt released and was amazing. We spent the night together and I flew home the next morning.

Hands down my Khari, New Yorker he was, black American, beautiful man. He was so kind, vocal, adventurous and loving...at first I screamed in utter agony, burst into tears, but he was so soothing and close. After the tenth time, it didn’t hurt, but was so joyful and I rode with him. Cowgirl became my fantasy, but Khari riding me sideways, grasshopper style was truly wonderful. Miss him. X
I don't doubt he remembers you verrry fondly 😁

This light skin mom of three had a broke duck (also on the spectrum) husband. I mentioned in passing about cucking and I guess she found it hot. A few weeks later she hits me up via snap to fuck and the first time we fucked in my car I came like 5 times. She ******* twice from cumming.

the following week of Black Friday her husband and ******* were gone for the weekend. And she has me come over for still the hottest night of rough,dirty, nasty, and passionate sex I’ve ever had. She told me that if she ******* I could use her body as I wanted. the whole free use/cnc play got me even harder. after she woke up to me fucking her raw, she kissed me and said, “I’m your toy, use me like a sex toy.”

We went on till 5 am and I woke up with my dick still inside of her. I had morning wood and she woke up with an orgasm. She then told me that when I get horny just send her a message and she’d take care of it. I remember one time I came over and watched TV while she blew me for two hours.

for two months she was my fuck buddy. one night we would be fucking, the next night making love and acting like we just got married. It was a weird but really hot experience.

Back