What’s the best sex you’ve ever had?

This light skin mom of three had a broke duck (also on the spectrum) husband. I mentioned in passing about cucking and I guess she found it hot. A few weeks later she hits me up via snap to fuck and the first time we fucked in my car I came like 5 times. She ******* twice from cumming.

the following week of Black Friday her husband and ******* were gone for the weekend. And she has me come over for still the hottest night of rough,dirty, nasty, and passionate sex I’ve ever had. She told me that if she ******* I could use her body as I wanted. the whole free use/cnc play got me even harder. after she woke up to me fucking her raw, she kissed me and said, “I’m your toy, use me like a sex toy.”

We went on till 5 am and I woke up with my dick still inside of her. I had morning wood and she woke up with an orgasm. She then told me that when I get horny just send her a message and she’d take care of it. I remember one time I came over and watched TV while she blew me for two hours.

for two months she was my fuck buddy. one night we would be fucking, the next night making love and acting like we just got married. It was a weird but really hot experience.

mmmm this soundz like the perfect relationship💘

Back