What’s it like to be in you wife after a bull

Getting sloppy seconds after bbc. Well, let me just say it’s a feeling you can’t duplicate. It’s warm, slick, creamy, and very loose. I’m usually pretty fast on the draw but with sloppy seconds I cum lightning fast. It feels too good not to. It’s one extremely intense orgasm
I know the feeling very very well. It’s far and away the most erotic of any I’ve ever had in sex with a woman, or can imagine having in the future. Its intensity is indescribable, but you come very close to describing my experience of it perfectly.

The orgasms sloppy seconds trigger in me are unlike any other, overwhelmingly volcanic and totally disorienting. My wife worries that when I shout out and rear bolt-upright over her, convulsing violently as my orgasm hits me, that I’m dying. Like I’ve taken a volley of rifle-fire between my shoulder blades fit to blow my wildly leaping love-lost heart right out of the front of my chest and all over her.

I call it my Grand Morte, because there’s nothing the slightest bit Petite about it. But thankfully I live on to occasionally fuck her again straight after my breathless buddy has withdrawn his cum-coated still-hard beautiful cock from her and graciously given his place between her thighs to me.

Last edited:
Believe it or not when I'm fucking another man's woman I actually believe that I am making that pussy better! Trust me when I am done sampling all of your wife's goodies you will think they feel and taste better than ever before!

That spade is like that USDA seal of approval on the package of meat accept it's the seal of approval for your hotwife's goodies!♠️
I like your style brother!

It's wetter and hotter and you just glide right in. Having the other guy's cum for lube and mentally knowing he just pleasured her and himself is a great mental rush. So is knowing that you are fucking your wife's pussy full of other guys' sperm.
I know full well the heavenly sensation spreading rootwards all over my burstingly stiff cock as it glides into my wife’s vagina when it’s brimming with my rival’s freshy-shot semen, and the “great mental rush” that comes with it.

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Nothing in the world comes close to it pleasure-wise for us cucks does it.

Last edited:
There is nothing like it. It makes me especially aroused when I think of my sperm swimming around with a black stranger's sperm inside my wife, competing with them in the race to impregnate her. Also, it feels very warm and moist and surprisingly tight because if it's after a long lovemaking session or involving multiple partners, she experiences some swelling after the initial stretching. I guess you could say my bare cock is in enemy territory, totally bathed with their semen. I have made love to my Amie after multiple loads have been dumped inside her pussy and as I push my cock inside her, it forces their ejaculate to spill out of her. The sound is sloppy and squishy with each stroke in and out of her with her black lover's warm juices bathing my pubic hair and balls.
I also have noticed I have higher semen volume, I guess it has to do with reestablishing myself as the alpha male in our relationship.
View attachment 5381184View attachment 5381189View attachment 5381193
Lucky guy

Firstly, The smell,The taste in Her Mouth when kissing Her,I was never into licking other Mens cum, Or cocks.
But that wet sloppy fuck, while She told me about Her latest adventure.
Then laying there in each other’s arms, and waking up with Her saying to me every time She went out for a sex session “ Are You Sure you do not mind me doing this ?.”
To which I replied “ I will always love you enjoying yourself.”.
Even tho I suspect She also had feelings for Her long time younger black lover.

Firstly, The smell,The taste in Her Mouth when kissing Her,I was never into licking other Mens cum, Or cocks.
But that wet sloppy fuck, while She told me about Her latest adventure.
Then laying there in each other’s arms, and waking up with Her saying to me every time She went out for a sex session “ Are You Sure you do not mind me doing this ?.”
To which I replied “ I will always love you enjoying yourself.”.
Even tho I suspect She also had feelings for Her long time younger black lover.
My wife's been afraid to try partly because she's worried she'll fall in love with her bull.

Back