What’s it like to be in you wife after a bull

My wifey gets so swollen and wet that even her biggest bull doesn't "stretch it out" in a way that makes it feel loose. She nor I like to wait for me to go next. At first, we didn't want to make the bulls feel uncomfortable so we'd be cordial and let them leave before our time together....Now we don't wait. Once they're finished, I'm straight to sucking and fucking her.

My wifey gets so swollen and wet that even her biggest bull doesn't "stretch it out" in a way that makes it feel loose. She nor I like to wait for me to go next. At first, we didn't want to make the bulls feel uncomfortable so we'd be cordial and let them leave before our time together....Now we don't wait. Once they're finished, I'm straight to sucking and fucking her.
That's the thing, she doesn't get sloppier or loose, her pussy gets nicer !

It’s an unbelievable feeling, having his cum leaking from her very loose cunt as I attempt to penetrate her my cock is just to small for her to feel it after he’s fucked deeper and harder her with his superior black cock stretching her cunt .
I cum as soon as I enter her . It’s an amazing experience for me for her black lover it confirms his superiority over myself when it comes to sexually satisfying her .

Last edited:
I can tell you what it's like being in your hotwife after I have had a turn and you have had a turn, and then it's my turn again!

You know how it is when you have been sitting on the sofa or a chair for awhile, then you get up to go do something and then you come back to sit in that same spot. Ever notice how warm, and comfy, and well broken in that spot is when you come back to it, as if that spot is better the second time you sat down! Well that's how good your wife's goodies are even the second and third turn I take and ******* on!♠️

Hello I am new and my wife and I want to have a bbc use her good. My question is what is it like to be with her after a bull has used her. You can add be for and after If you what
Fabulous!..

. my wife has a very tight pussy... I simply love entering her after watching he larger bull/lover use her, leaving her soft/relaxed cum filled pussy for me.. it's like entering a hot silky smooth velvet clove. She also loves the feeling of my familiar cock back inside her after the intense feeling of her lovers new cock.

It's fucking amazing. The difference between..
Feel her before.
Then wait for cucking and clean up.
And after...it's so soft and loose.
Your lil white dick feels her aftermath. It feels what his BBC did.
And all a cuck can do is cum, while your wife tells you she can't feel you inside her anymore.

I want to fk her but I've suked on her cum filled pussy front of bull

Generally thought the theory of it feeling physically different was bs. It’s not. I’ve mentioned a few times I’m a jerk off on my wife right after they are through type. No disrespect intended but I’m not into cleaning up or going in after another man has cum in her.

At the end of an absolutely raunchy day of a few of us couples and bulls getting together, we attempted to have sex a couple hours after the last bull left. Started off vaginally. I’m sure it was a combo of my wife and what was left over in her that made the combination of wetness and looseness impossible to stay hard. The bigger mistake was switching to anal. I literally felt nothing and ended up just getting a blowjob.

My wife is warm, creamy and actually tight- she is swollen from the pounding and not open.
Seems to be the theme, the swollen thing that is. I can assure that if all women are the same that’s not the case a few hours later. It’s hard to get past the reluctance of going in there after another guy or guys just came. I think I need to get over it.

Believe it or not when I'm fucking another man's woman I actually believe that I am making that pussy better! Trust me when I am done sampling all of your wife's goodies you will think they feel and taste better than ever before!

That spade is like that USDA seal of approval on the package of meat accept it's the seal of approval for your hotwife's goodies!♠️
I agree and I got the stamp of approval

Attachments

• 26476D3B-6278-4785-A745-0F1F06C7DD19.jpeg
    26476D3B-6278-4785-A745-0F1F06C7DD19.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 169
  • B46C2885-8975-4DB2-90D3-453B01C7C975.jpeg
    B46C2885-8975-4DB2-90D3-453B01C7C975.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 137
Back