What’s it like to be in you wife after a bull

I will never know what it is like because my wife is completely black-owned and I will never be allowed inside her pussy again. In fact, I am not even allowed to lick or touch her pussy at all. After our black master fucks my wife, I can lick up his cum but I have to wait until it drips out of her pussy onto the floor and then I can lick it up off of the floor, or master sometimes steps on the cum and then has me lick it off the bottom of his shoe. My wife's pussy is totally off limits to me. If I touch my wife's pussy, even accidentally, master will give me a severe beating with the whip.
Any photos of you after the beating?!

Hello I am new and my wife and I want to have a bbc use her good. My question is what is it like to be with her after a bull has used her. You can add be for and after If you what
Simply wonderful. My wofe has a very tight pussy.. and it gets tighter after her first orgasm! .. nothing like entering her after she has been well used and feeling her relaxed/slack hot cum filled pussy... its like a gentle glove inside her gently caressing me.

There is nothing like it. It makes me especially aroused when I think of my sperm swimming around with a black stranger's sperm inside my wife, competing with them in the race to impregnate her. Also, it feels very warm and moist and surprisingly tight because if it's after a long lovemaking session or involving multiple partners, she experiences some swelling after the initial stretching. I guess you could say my bare cock is in enemy territory, totally bathed with their semen. I have made love to my Amie after multiple loads have been dumped inside her pussy and as I push my cock inside her, it forces their ejaculate to spill out of her. The sound is sloppy and squishy with each stroke in and out of her with her black lover's warm juices bathing my pubic hair and balls.
I also have noticed I have higher semen volume, I guess it has to do with reestablishing myself as the alpha male in our relationship.
Amie filled multi loads.jpgamie missionary pov.jpgamie and me missionary share.jpg

I cannot talk about the feelings of my husband but I can tell you about him, when he got in me after a fuck with a stranger: My husband switched from voyeur-husband into a real stallion, fucking the brain out of me! Mostly in the missionary, with my legs pinned or from behind he fucks me til he comes hard and loud without mercy and I love it! I fuck only with condom so there is no chance to feel the other cum, but I think this ist not the mainpoint he acts like that.

It's wetter and hotter and you just glide right in. Having the other guy's cum for lube and mentally knowing he just pleasured her and himself is a great mental rush. So is knowing that you are fucking your wife's pussy full of other guys' sperm.
Great comment! Wish I wasn't caged so I could feel that like what you described. So how does she respond to your dick in her? Does it turn her on or is she kinda wiped out by the hard use before you got in there?

I was quite lucky, in that I for a white guy was fortunately reasonably well hung, but not in my Wife’s , black boyfriends and His friends league.
But when She came home after a visit to Her boyfriends apartment, and We had sex.
Firstly was Her smell, Firstly Her perfume,and then when we Kissed you could taste, something ( Probably Cum ) then the scent of sex, and that lovely wet fuck,and the talk of Her night/ weekend away .
Drove Me absolutely mad.😜😜😜

I was quite lucky, in that I for a white guy was fortunately reasonably well hung, but not in my Wife’s , black boyfriends and His friends league.
But when She came home after a visit to Her boyfriends apartment, and We had sex.
Firstly was Her smell, Firstly Her perfume,and then when we Kissed you could taste, something ( Probably Cum ) then the scent of sex, and that lovely wet fuck,and the talk of Her night/ weekend away .
Drove Me absolutely mad.😜😜😜
Yeah you probably tasted 4-5 DNAs

There is nothing like it. It makes me especially aroused when I think of my sperm swimming around with a black stranger's sperm inside my wife, competing with them in the race to impregnate her. Also, it feels very warm and moist and surprisingly tight because if it's after a long lovemaking session or involving multiple partners, she experiences some swelling after the initial stretching. I guess you could say my bare cock is in enemy territory, totally bathed with their semen. I have made love to my Amie after multiple loads have been dumped inside her pussy and as I push my cock inside her, it forces their ejaculate to spill out of her. The sound is sloppy and squishy with each stroke in and out of her with her black lover's warm juices bathing my pubic hair and balls.
I also have noticed I have higher semen volume, I guess it has to do with reestablishing myself as the alpha male in our relationship.
View attachment 5381184View attachment 5381189View attachment 5381193
Love this view... seeing my wifes body open... his shaft disappearing into her at the moment he pumps his cum into her body... the sound of both of then moaning... then him slowly pulling out.. cum dripping from his cock ...

Back