What’s is the record you’ve had for cocks in a year?

So last year I set a record for myself with 19 different cocks. This year I joked I’ll do 20 cocks for 2020, but I’m well ahead and (currently at 13 even with Covid) think of going for 30! What’s the most anyone has had in a year?
PS I do count gangbang / orgies so that’s 4-5 at once!
Can I be your number 15

For years always set goal at 25..always met that and then some..lately do to job ******* elderly parent and dam virus it been more like 15..but might beat that which would be awesome
That’s a good mark!! I think my goal will eventually be 40-50 per year. That’s a lot though!

The best year was when I was 19. They were 24. All white (sorry, now I'm embarrassed :rolleyes:).

2020 is the year of BLM, so I think it would be nice if many white women decided to do it only with blacks. Half a dozen blacks at least, if they're single. One or two, if they are married.

So last year I set a record for myself with 19 different cocks. This year I joked I’ll do 20 cocks for 2020, but I’m well ahead and (currently at 13 even with Covid) think of going for 30! What’s the most anyone has had in a year?
Im just looking for my first!! Or 2-3 for my first!!!

Maybe 50 plus

Damn....you're a real bbc fanatic

Back