What’s is the record you’ve had for cocks in a year?

So last year I set a record for myself with 19 different cocks. This year I joked I’ll do 20 cocks for 2020, but I’m well ahead and (currently at 13 even with Covid) think of going for 30! What’s the most anyone has had in a year?
PS I do count gangbang / orgies so that’s 4-5 at once!
So few women out there like this and so many men like myself over here dying to have one. Damn the imbalance. Life’s not fair.

was 4 until they called there mates. what was meant to be a couple of hours turned out to be 9 of them keeping me all night and all the next day just taking it in turns they all was 9 to 12 inches and as thick as my arm. I came home to boyfriend absolutely drained. He looked at my pussy and just said wowwww

was 4 until they called there mates. what was meant to be a couple of hours turned out to be 9 of them keeping me all night and all the next day just taking it in turns they all was 9 to 12 inches and as thick as my arm. I came home to boyfriend absolutely drained. He looked at my pussy and just said wowwww
Amazing effort. Would love to see a before and after picture of your whore holes

Back