Wet in the office again

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
Should pay attention during editorial meetings but some can be an utter bore. My wish at that moment was to be with my fuck bull. To feel his big long thick dick bring me to screaming wetness. Feel his loaded balls slap this slut's ass. With those thoughts my skimpy panties were getting wet. I cross my legs under the board room table putting pressure on my wet cunt. I swing my leg back and forth slightly bringing me to orgasms. The associate editor sitting to the right of me asked if I was OK, I am fine,i respond to his concern. My dress had slipped back showing more of my upper leg. My mind wonders again, as I tried to enter notes on my tablet. I took a risk and took a quick look at a site showing a black nude bull stroking his cock, I orgasmed. The meeting was finally over, I rushed back to my office, closed the door, and under the desk removed my panties. I fingered myself thinking and wishing for my bull master whom I rode several nights ago. I came again with the thoughts what he will do to me on our next date.

Back