airplane fun

Just came bac from a long international flight. Had the left seat of a middle row of 4 and a gentleman was sitting in the rights seat, two in between us.
Qfter take off he said I could use the seats to lay down, so i could sleep, which i did, of course my head was only inches away from his side, I covered myself with two blankets, laying down, he did the same sitting upright. After some time he turned half right and declined his seat, so he could also get some sleep, I thought.
He opened his belt and zipper, only about 3 inches of my eyes. I assumed also to be a bit comfortable, he sat like that about 20 minutes.
I drifted off , I guess for about 15 minutes, and opened my eyes. I saw his head peeking out of his trousers, covered by his blanket, which covered partially my face. He probably noticed I was awake and pulled his complete dick out of his pants, he in fact lowered hs underepants under his balls, I had a very arousing vieuw, his head was only mm away from me and I could touch it with my tongue. , he very slowly started masturbating and pushing a bit forward, so he really touched my lips. I could't resist and started blowing him, his dick was not that long but the head was massive and barely fitted in my mouth. After about 5 minutes ha had a massive orgasm, I was prepared having a few paper napkins close, way too much to swallow, I could feel my wetness, dripping down my legs, and I wanted and needed an orgasm. He wispered in my ear, trade places ?
We did so now he had his head against my side and could acces my pussy, he immediately covered us with blankets and strated fingering me. Didn't take 5 minutes to have an explosive orgasm. I cam all over his fingers, and the seat was truly wet, didin't use that one again during the fligth. We repeated this 5 hours later. Wat a blast.

Back