Were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?

I don't remember if I already shared that story here or not.

So when I was in Cameroun, I was with a guy who was working as a manager in a gym.
He wanted to show me the place so I went there once. It was after closing hours and we ended up in the showers (it was basically one room with showers on all sides or the walls and nothing more and there was only one room, I guess there wasn't a lot of women coming).
Obviously he had some ideas and we ended up having sex there.
There were no customers left but I did not know there were still people working there and 3 of them went to take their shower when we were doing out business.
My guy wasn't really moved by their arrival and just kept going. I wasn't even touching the ground so we kept going though I could see them looking at us.

When my guy was... hm... done. He started a conversation with them but I couldn't understand.
But one of the guy went straight beside us, and when my guy finally allowed my feet to touch the ground, he took one step back while the other guy took one step forward and they swaped places.

The new guy started touching and kissing me. I was surprised and kinda stuned but didn't say a word.
And before I really realized it, I was back with my feet not touching the ground and this guy I didn't know inside me.
And basically this cycle was repeated for the 2 others guys who went to take their shower.

After they were all done and left the shower, I finally finished mine and went "home".
I truly realized what happened on my way back. And I felt a mixed feeling of being a slut and amused at the same time.
It was really weird but somewhat enjoyable.
Hot story thanks for sharing

Was with my ex bf and my current bf.
Game night and a few beverages taken after everyone left, my ex was staying over, he is my bfs friend after all and it’s civil.
He went to the toilet and I when he came back he caught me giving my bf a bj and said he missed my head game. My bf told join in sure and well it went from there.
I still see my ex for sex he is like our first bull x

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?
many times through the years :threesome::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::blackgrimace::exciting:

Yes, it happened to me and it pretty much started out frequently after that the first time was when me and my husband invited the third BBC BBC we meet bring over three of his friends. They told us that they was going to do a train on me and then after that I tried to get it as often as I can.
Choo Choo ... the train is cuming ... LOL

Back