Well...

This is the wrong forum for me.yes I've had fantasies of my black wife goin back to black..... however I'm Well hung and I can satisfy her. So I don't need any help in that Dept. Plus, white men are made to look so sissified here...that is not the way things are in the REAL world.. Not trying to have a dick measuring contest but I know I'm bigger that many. It is what it is.. be ez

Dude you don't understand what a sex forum is, yeah mainly black guys wanting to fuck a white wife or vice versa but there tons of white guys who are bi or they just like seeing their girl get fucked by another man or woman sometimes fuck dude open up your mind

do u want to cam ill watch you wank I love to see but I wont show nothing in exchange but you will clearly see its me watching you

Our take is some guys want to be sissy's or are closet kept to themselves and it works for that couple. Our instance hubby is just fine, does this for fun and very few black guys can compete all around except for size there. Trust me if ever met my hubby not down in any way. Guys are always respectful to him and always respect as he is not wimpy guy at all and actually we have had to learn to work around him intimidating guys. We could be at club and I am getting all ******* of attention at swinger party for b2w and he comes over to say something and scatter and they say your hubby scares the ******* out of me. So all in all just let those who want to be treated like that be that and those that do not establish the rules and comfort within yourself. Trust me 90% of this on here is BS for those really doing this.

Yep, we are not all sissy cucks. My wife has fucked a ton of guys from all races before and after we got married. She still claims she married me because of my BWC.

I'm just here because she fucks me so much that I need a break once in a while.

Back