Well seasoned BBC lover looking for a special friend Detroit area!

herplzeur

Couple
Hello,
We (hubby) and I enjoy the BBC experience. He is straight but loves to participate. I am multiorgasmic and love to kiss, flirt, caress, suck, swallow, suck again and fuck.

I am looking for that attractive gentleman type that is good at conversation, shows up as planned, keeps a clean smell good appearance. I prefer a medium girth and length or longer. Age preference would be 55-68 and ready to rock. Need help keeping it up, we can help! Married/attached is ok. We are safe and test regularly when we have been active.

Honesty and integrity is a must. When we commit to play, we follow through.

Attachments

• ED94E38D-319E-4933-B2AB-60067535744F.jpeg
    ED94E38D-319E-4933-B2AB-60067535744F.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 68
Surprised nobody has responded to this! Sounds like an easy arrangement and you would think there are MANY that would be interested. Or at least getting people to tell you to verify yourself, so everyone will know you aren't an alien cheese-eating Martian, sent down here to investigate men with large cocks and ******* them and take them back to the mom ship... LOL!
Good luck in your quest and I hope you find what you are looking for to satisfy your needs!

Surprised nobody has responded to this! Sounds like an easy arrangement and you would think there are MANY that would be interested. Or at least getting people to tell you to verify yourself, so everyone will know you aren't an alien cheese-eating Martian, sent down here to investigate men with large cocks and ******* them and take them back to the ******* ship... LOL!
Good luck in your quest and I hope you find what you are looking for to satisfy your needs!
Thank you for your kind words! It surely is slow with Michigan participants. The only place we want to take them back to is the honey hole and thirsty mouth…

Thank you for your kind words! It surely is slow with Michigan participants. The only place we want to take them back to is the honey hole and thirsty mouth…
Sounds like you are being as accommodating as you could possibly be. We are "retired" from playing, but still like to see what others are enjoying!

Back