Well it happened, he’s caged

What if you get hit by a car or something? How do you piss? I would never wear one of those
. Life's a risk. Chance you take. Unless the cage comes with a uretha insert block but even most of them have a hollow tube like catheter to let urine pass. Choice you make when she starts fucking BBC and wont take your SWC anymore. Some wives become true amazons with their husbands. Why some husbands just move out.

I’ll be honest I struggle to take it, it feels to big, I think half of it is I’m not fully relaxed I’ve managed to take it twice absolutely fine and I came for the first time through penetration
. Yes. Need to be relaxed. And allow to penetrate. And then give in to the movement. Let yourself go. Let the orgasm build. And then let it take you. And again. And again. And again.

. Life's a risk. Chance you take. Unless the cage comes with a uretha insert block but even most of them have a hollow tube like catheter to let urine pass. Choice you make when she starts fucking BBC and wont take your SWC anymore. Some wives become true amazons with their husbands. Why some husbands just move out.
I wouldn't put up with that *******, if she wants to fuck them go ahead but dont expect me to bow to anyone or be treated like a piece of *******.

It has to be highly exciting for a wife to cage her small dick hubby... to no longer have to stress about faking orgasms with his small dick fumbling around inside her voracious pussy... to have free reign to make passionate mind blowing love to her black lover(s)… with her hubby still in tow providing financial and emotional support. Happy wife. Happy life.
Mine came pretty good and multiple but she also cums real hard right on my cage

. Very Good. He needs to shave the pubic hair and the hair on his balls too for the clean shaved effect and emphassis on being caged. Similiar to women and shaved pussys. Sends a message and makes a statement about their sexuality. Similiar to the QOS tattoos.
That the rule. Let her Kno

Not my comment...but of course an avid fan..of most aspects of lifestyle
..maybe 2 much of a loose comment very sorry..just my feelings on caging..but now urs wrks for u and i do truly wish both u and ur cuckold..many yrs of pleasurably..moments in the lifestyle.

Lol.
Im with u..what if u have2 un from a Bear..fuck a cage!!
. Ha ha. Run from a bear. Good luck if you get that close. Ditto lion or Moose or Bison. You got no chance. Cage is mostly the idea. And its mostly for the women. To emphasize her lust for BBC to her. Maybe she is denying you her pussy but you are denying her your cock too. Not every husband has a SWC and not every husband is a wimp. But every husband in a cage wont fuck his wife which usually means she is fucking someone and usually by plan. And she reveals her true sexuality.

Back