Well it happened, he’s caged

Well it’s been nearly 4 days so far, and what a difference in a short space of time, started pulling a lot more weight round the house, does things when I ask first time, and is a lot more attentive towards me, last night I made him eat me out, he wasn’t allowed to touch himself and he wasn’t allowed out either (was actually quite a turn on telling him no) I wish I’d done it sooner, I asked him to take a picture whilst I was on a night shift to check he hadn’t tried to get out View attachment 2746412
. Even when caged and especially when caged , men need to have their balls milked periodically to keep the testes making new sperm. There are several ways to do this.

. Yes. And perhaps pegging too. See how his attitude changes after pegging. Watch him become even more submissive. He wants to cum so badly but there is just the dribble as the cum leaks out.
We did try that once before, he bought a hollow strap on which was quite big and he wanted to use it on me (I struggled with it) and told him if he wants to use it on me I’ll use it on him and he did seem to quite enjoy it, may start to use it more often

Day four. And was wearing it when we had our first meeting with a bullView attachment 2746679

Brilliant, I’ve told hubby he can come out tonight for 2 minutes, what he does with that time is up to him once it’s up he’s locked back up and has to roll the dice to see how many days until he’s allowed to orgasm again, but in the mean time he will get some edging and ruined orgasms in between

Brilliant, I’ve told hubby he can come out tonight for 2 minutes, what he does with that time is up to him once it’s up he’s locked back up and has to roll the dice to see how many days until he’s allowed to orgasm again, but in the mean time he will get some edging and ruined orgasms in between
Love it. Mine said she might make me wear it till I can cum in it. And I love ruined ones

We did try that once before, he bought a hollow strap on which was quite big and he wanted to use it on me (I struggled with it) and told him if he wants to use it on me I’ll use it on him and he did seem to quite enjoy it, may start to use it more often
. The hollow strapons are really for men with E D or SWC to give the wives more penetration. Similiar strapons for pegging are more solid so the husband feels the full effect of BBC. Pegging also massages his prostrate and can be very stimulating especially if it continues for sometime beyond when he begs and begs to stop. Just as when as woman has multiple orgasms but the bull keeps on.

It has to be highly exciting for a wife to cage her small dick hubby... to no longer have to stress about faking orgasms with his small dick fumbling around inside her voracious pussy... to have free reign to make passionate mind blowing love to her black lover(s)… with her hubby still in tow providing financial and emotional support. Happy wife. Happy life.

. The hollow strapons are really for men with E D or SWC to give the wives more penetration. Similiar strapons for pegging are more solid so the husband feels the full effect of BBC. Pegging also massages his prostrate and can be very stimulating especially if it continues for sometime beyond when he begs and begs to stop. Just as when as woman has multiple orgasms but the bull keeps on.
Yes he got it because he wanted to see me take something bigger than him

Reactions: BLJ
I hold the key, letting him out I’m unsure yet, this is very new and I wasn’t sure how it would go but he’s said he wants a list of things he has to do including thing to please him and me, well number them 2-12 and use 2 dice and I’ll make him roll them, and depending what he rolls depends what he gets. But I’ve stipulated if he does roll and get out he won’t be touching it
Like your style and I’ll pop by n play with you in front of him!

Well it’s been nearly 4 days so far, and what a difference in a short space of time, started pulling a lot more weight round the house, does things when I ask first time, and is a lot more attentive towards me, last night I made him eat me out, he wasn’t allowed to touch himself and he wasn’t allowed out either (was actually quite a turn on telling him no) I wish I’d done it sooner, I asked him to take a picture whilst I was on a night shift to check he hadn’t tried to get out
It's amazing how pliable they become after a few days in chastity!

Back