Well it happened, he’s caged

good for both of you
now the questions are:
1 - who holds the key?
2 - how often are you going to let him out?
I hold the key, letting him out I’m unsure yet, this is very new and I wasn’t sure how it would go but he’s said he wants a list of things he has to do including thing to please him and me, well number them 2-12 and use 2 dice and I’ll make him roll them, and depending what he rolls depends what he gets. But I’ve stipulated if he does roll and get out he won’t be touching it

I hold the key, letting him out I’m unsure yet, this is very new and I wasn’t sure how it would go but he’s said he wants a list of things he has to do including thing to please him and me, well number them 2-12 and use 2 dice and I’ll make him roll them, and depending what he rolls depends what he gets. But I’ve stipulated if he does roll and get out he won’t be touching it
is he going to be wearing it to work or when he is out or only in the house?
my daddy put me in my first 24/7 to start

I am on a path of self denial at the moment exquisite ******* being retired spending between 10 and 14 hours a day on the net mainly this site watching constant BBC'S pounding white wives reading erotic stories and studying all the threads with their pictures little dick throbs but being impotent can not get hard no touching just throbbing it is tormenting but so pleasurable getting to the edge and stopping been 14 days now no leakages came close 2 days ago reading a story Jenns stockings had to put computer down and do a crossword

I am on a path of self denial at the moment exquisite ******* being retired spending between 10 and 14 hours a day on the net mainly this site watching constant BBC'S pounding white wives reading erotic stories and studying all the threads with their pictures little dick throbs but being impotent can not get hard no touching just throbbing it is tormenting but so pleasurable getting to the edge and stopping been 14 days now no leakages came close 2 days ago reading a story Jenns stockings had to put computer down and do a crossword
you poor baby

Well it’s been nearly 4 days so far, and what a difference in a short space of time, started pulling a lot more weight round the house, does things when I ask first time, and is a lot more attentive towards me, last night I made him eat me out, he wasn’t allowed to touch himself and he wasn’t allowed out either (was actually quite a turn on telling him no) I wish I’d done it sooner, I asked him to take a picture whilst I was on a night shift to check he hadn’t tried to get out 39374144-103C-4C6B-A6F7-D21467F2526E.jpeg

Back