Well it happened, he’s caged

Omg, he's quite small..not equipped like am with my bbc. You go girl, show him your dominance. Where are you from, if I may ask? I'm from Northern California. Show your cuckhold hubby inferior..that your pussy is dominant along side the bbc. Or maybe he should try black pussy, have you two discussed that route.

Omg, he's quite small..not equipped like am with my bbc. You go girl, show him your dominance. Where are you from, if I may ask? I'm from Northern California. Show your cuckhold hubby inferior..that your pussy is dominant along side the bbc. Or maybe he should try black pussy, have you two discussed that route.

We're on the East Coast. He knows he's inferior, and I very rarely allow his tiny dick in my pussy. I need a real man to satisfy my needs.

And just because he is caged and plugged it doesn't mean teasing stops. It gets more intense and I dress in slutty lingerie when we go to sleep so he knows just what it is to be told look but don't touch your own wife. Dress in fishnets for him.
J
Xoxoxo
this must be hard, emotionally and sexually. having a bautiful wife laying next to you and you cant touch her. is he at least doing oral or cleanup on you?

Back