Weekend at the Bahamas part 3

Highly recommend reading the first two parts before this. Out on my page.

It’s now the next day. Chloe was getting ready. I didn’t have anything planned out, so I was a little confused. She noticed that I was awake and said

C: About time you woke up, its already 12:30. Did you sleep late?

G: Yeah I couldn’t get much sleep last night. Why are you getting ready baby? Do we have plans?” As Chloe was putting on her mascara she looked at me through the mirror and with a smirk she said

C: WE don’t have any plans today but I do. Marcus invited me to get a full body massage today. You’re going to drop me off in 20 minutes, once we get there you can go shop around or catch up on your sleep. I’ll be gone for a while.

G: I didn’t know how to feel at the moment so I stayed silent. Once I saw Chloe wearing only underwear underneath her robe, I asked her how long she was planning on being there. She then said

C: I don’t know probably a while since I’m getting the full treatment. If you get hungry, you can eat dinner without me.

G: You’re planning on being out that long?

C: Yeah, is that a problem?

G: Well, no but I wish I had known sooner. How come I’m not invited?

C: Greg, honey. I’m not getting my massage at his massage parlor, he invited me to his house. I can’t just invite you in.

G: He’s going to massage you at his house? I have to go now. I don’t want to leave you two alone at his place.

C: We’re not going to be alone honey, there’s other people that are going to be there?

G: Like masseurs and customers?

C: Yeah tons of masseurs.

G: Tons of masseurs but no customers?

C: I’m the only customer they have booked.

G: No that’s not happening, I have to go.

C: Greg, don’t ruin this for me. Don’t you want your wife to be happy? Plus Marcus won’t let you.

G: Then let me at least try.

C: Fine, if that will make you happy.

Chloe finished getting ready and gave me the address. She looked amazing! I got jealous, she never did all that work for me. She was wearing the sexiest set of lingerie along with high heels. Not to mention the sweet perfume she was wearing. Once we got to Marcus’s house I was in disbelieve and asked Chloe if we had the right address. His house was huge. There were at least 11 cars parked Infront of his yard. I wasn’t sure if they were all his or his friends.

C: This is the right place, his house is beautiful!

G: It is, I would really love to see the inside

C: Ughhh, stay here Greg, I’m going to ask him if you can come in. I’m telling you he’s going to say no.

G: Alright, I’ll stay but please actually ask.

C: Yeah yeah. If he says no I’ll see you later. Don’t worry about me and check your messages so you can pick me up later. I love you, bye

G: I love you too.

Chloe was now walking towards his front door. She looked so good from the back. I could see her ass sway with every step she took. Once she finally got to the front door she looked back at me and knocked his door. A few seconds pass and Marcus answers the door. He gives her a hug and slaps he ass a big slap. He was wearing nothing but boxers. Just as he was about to close the door Chloe whispered in his ear and Marcus opened the door wider so he could see me. He looked back at Chloe and laughed out loud. He then looked back at me and shouted “Yo Greg, get over here!”. I turned off the car and shamefully walked towards him. Once I got close to him I looked at him at said “Yeah?”.

M: Do you want to come inside my house? Or do you just want to watch me and my homies fuck your wife?

I could hear all his friends laugh out loud in the back. I was too embarrassed to say anything.

M: Hello! I asked you a question.

I finally answered. “I want to see your house”

M: Greg, if you want to come inside you have to tell me the truth. I don’t invite liars to my house. Just ask your wife. Chloe do you like black cocks?

C: Yes Marcus

M: See.. Now.. why do you want to come inside my house?

G: I want to watch my wife get fucked by you

M: Just me?

G: And your friends

M: That’s right! You can come in now. BUT, you must call me sir, you must only speak when spoken to, obey whatever me and my homies say and stay at the other side of the room. Do you think you can do that?

G: Yes sir

M: Alright, you’re off to a good start.

Marcus then showed us each in every room. Every time we went to a new room he would say things like “And this is where I’m going to fuck Chloe doggy style”. Every time he made those comments his friends would laugh and slap my shoulder. Chloe seemed to be enjoying every moment of it. Marcus then went to the master bedroom and said “Come here bitch”. I was confused so I walked towars him. Everybody laughed including Chloe.

M: Are you the bitch? I was talking to your wife dumb ass. I guess we can call you “Greg bitch ass”. Chloe you’re now called slut, your husband took you name.

C: Okay daddy

M: Come here slut

C: Yes daddy

M: get on your knees. Bitch do me a favor and pull my boxers down. Show your wife what you can’t give to her

G: Yes sir.

As I pulled his boxers down I could feel the resistance his cock put against them. Once it got to his tip his cock flung and smacked Chloe on her face. He cock looked much bigger in person.

M: What you think Greg. Are you regretting coming inside?

G: No sir

M: Of course you’re not, now get over there before I slap the ******* out of you. You disgust me.

Chloe was now grabbing Marcus’s huge cock. He sat on the bed behind him and let Chloe stroke him. Chloe then got closer and began to lick his balls. It was shocking how big of a difference we were. One of his balls were already bigger than my entire ball sack. I’ve never seen Chloe enjoying sucking balls until now. She had so much saliva on them that it began to fall onto the bed. She then licked her way to his tip. His tip seemed so thick around her mouth that it looked like it had to hurt her jaw but she kept on going. Marcus then grabbed all her so it wouldn’t get in the way and told her to swallow his cock. Chloe then began to deepthroat him. She had several inched inside her. I could hear her gagging. Once she came back for air she let our all the saliva she was chocking on. She blew bubbles on his cock and massaged his cock while she tried to catch her breath. She then went back at it and swallowed all the spit she left on his cock. Several minutes pass and then Chloe says “Your cock is so good. I want more”. Marcus chuckles and says.

M: Hold on slut, its my turn to eat. He then picks her up flips her so she’s facing his cock and hes facing her pussy, falls on the bed behind him and adjusts himself. He was now eating her out and she continued to suck him. Then all Marcus’s friends walk in and begin to undress. Jacob walks towards me and says “Your wife loves my cock bitch ass Greg, She’s about to make love to it and you’re going to enjoy watching it” He then grabbed his cock with his right hand and smacked it on his left hand. It looked like he was holding a baton. He then told me

J: My eyes are up here bitch. I bet you’ve never seen anything like this. You’re wife has, I’ve been fucking her behind your back. She likes them big.

He then walked towards Chloe and put his cock in front of her face.

J: Ain’t that right, don’t you love BBC more than your pathetic husband

She then looked up at me while still sucking or Marcus and said “mhmm”. Jacob then slapped her face and told her to open wide. She then giving Marcus a handjob while trying to fit Jacobs penis head inside her mouth. I could tell her jaw was starting to hurt but she didn’t want to stop. Marcus’s cock looked so good in her hands. It seemed like he was about to bust with all the veins he had. Jacob then pulled Chloe’s head away from his cock and said

J: Spit on it slut.

Chloe spit all her saliva at his cock. There was a saliva sting from her mouth to Jacobs cock hanging. Chloe’s mascara was already getting messed up. She seemed unbothered by it and continued making love to both of them. Marcus hit her spot making her twitch and moan several times. Ever time she would twitch Marcus would smack her ass. By the time they were done in that position Chloe’s ass was left with a bunch or red hand prints. Chloe then looked at me and said

C: Daddy, I want you to fuck me

As I was about to get up Marcus said

M: Greg your ass better not be getting up, you know she was talking to me, the guy with an actual cock.

Chloe laughed and said

C: He’s such an idiot

M: No, he’s a dumb ass

He then placed Chloe in the doggystyle position facing towards me and said

M: Yo, bitch get over here, take my phone and record this *******

He handed me his phone and pointed at the spot he wanted me to stand at

I began recording and zoomed into Marcus’s cock. I can’t believe I was doing this

His cock was already standing straight and lubed up from Chloes saliva. He then placed his hands around her love handles and slowly slid his cock inside of her. I could see Chloe’s pussy lips split around his penis head. I was so hard and wanted to jerk off but knew I would get kicked out. My underwear was full of my precum. It began to show on my pants. Jacob pointed at me and said. Look everyone, the bitch is enjoying this a little too much. You better keep your pants on.

G: Yes sir.

J: shut the fuck up, I didn’t want you to say anything, you’re ruining the video.

I continued to record. Jacob was now kneeling in front of Chloe as she continued to get fucked by Marcus. I was socked how long he could go. Chloe pussy was creaming all over him. I’ve never seen her do that with me. His whole dick was white because of her. He was now fucking her harder to the point she had to stop him. He didn’t like that and went harder. He told her he was about to cum but she ruined it so he has to start over. He then said

M: I was in the moment slut, now you owe me. What are you going to do to pay me back

C: Im sorry daddy, you felt too good. If you want you can put it in my ass but be slow please.

He then grinned and slowly slid his cock out of her pussy. His cock seemed to be endless. Once he finally got the tip out I could see Chloe’s cream dripping out of her pussy and Marcus’s cock. She must’ve really love getting fucked by him. I could see Marcus’s cock throbbing like he was about to cum. He then rubbed his tip against her ass her and begin to slide it in. I was surprised how well she took it. She never let me touch that area yet Marcus had full permission. Marcus then told me to pass him the phone. He began recording Chloe taking his cock up her ass. I bet it felt amazing for the both of them. Marcus was now clapping her cheeks at a faster rate. He didn’t seem like stopping any time soon. His endurance was almost endless. After a few minutes had passed Marcus looked at me and said

M: Yo, bitch. Give me and your wife a cold cup of water. Cups are on the top shelve.

I then headed to the kitchen. Once I got back Jacob was now fucking Chloe while Chloe was deepthroating Marcus. He then let out a loud moan.

M: I’M CUMMINGGGG UGHHHHH

He then proceeded to cum all over Chloe’s face. Chloe opened her mouth wide to catch as much of his cum as she could. His cum was now dripping of her chin. She showed me the cum in her mouth and then proceeded to swallow it. Marcus slid his finger from her chin up to her mouth and let her swallow the remaining cum. He then looked at me and said

M: That’s how you please a woman Greg. All you need is a BBC but that’s never going to happen. All you could do is give her to men like me. Give her what she needs and deserves. Now, get me a towel and wipe me off.

I grabbed a towel and began to wipe him down. He was full of sweat and cum. I then tried to wipe off his penis but then he said

M: What the fuck are you trying to do! Chloe I think you’re not the only one who loves black dick.

I immediately dropped the towel and said “I’m sorry”

M: You know what, no, finish the job now. You need to know what a real cock feels like.

He then handed me a small wet wipe and ****** my hand to grab his cock. It was heavy. I then began wiping him off. He then smacked my forehead and told me to never touch him again. Once he left the room all his friends came in to take their turn. Chloe was officially theirs. All I could do was enjoy the show.

Back