Wedding vows

One of my fantasy, to let my wife and her lover had a wedding ceremony while she wearing a sexy dress. Instead of them kissing or put a wedding ring as a vows, i would spread my wife legs and pussy for her lover to insert her dick to create a new of vows..

I have done something very similar to this with a white cuck couple (the white wife was fucking hot too!). First, I made the cuck hubby into a "bat boy" by ordering him to stick my dick bareback inside of his own gorgeous white wife while I was on her missionary style. Never thought I would ever let another man other than a doctor handle my *******, but this submissive white cuck couple was so badass into the "race play" (totally believable) that now I have to stop and wonder who was really in control? Me or them?

Anyway, then he "married us" by having us say our "vows" to one another in between deep French kissing while in an interracial bareback sex embrace . . . I don't remember all that we said, but I remember her saying "once you go black you never go back", and I said "white is right" hahaha ?!!! We said that we loved each other as we fucked bareback in front of cuck hubby until I spermed inside of that pretty married white girl people (hubby was jerkin' off the whole time)! In order that she could consummate her second secret "marriage" to a black man. A race play "marriage ceremony" conducted by cuck hubby while I was going bareback with pretty wifey in bed! Now that was a GOOD white man LOL :LOL:!!! The only thing that was missing was a wedding dress LOL.

Damn, remembering all of this ******* is making my dick HARD!!! Why I came back to the lifestyle after being gone for so long. But it's hard to meet for real, hardcore cuck couples like this where the white wife/girlfriend is smoking hot as hell, and you have bareback access to her forbidden white girl womb, all granted by her cuckold husband/boyfriend who helped arrange the whole thing. Not EVER gonna forget those two man! Can only keep looking for similar now . . . sigh :confused: Anyway, when I depart this Earth I won't be able to say I never had any fun! Keep hope alive!

Last edited:
Back