Wedding Rings - Sexy on a wife!!!

I understand, I've already recently had two encounters, both splendid. But for their sake, I went through the necessary steps to get tested before proceeding with fornication. Just makes things quite perplexing.

When I see the wedding ring on the finger of the lovely hotwife that I am with my first thought is about their sacred union and personal commitment one to another. Then I think about the honor and the privilege that has been bestowed upon me as a friend and a lover to have been invited into their marriage to enjoy time, space, and pleasure that would otherwise be off limits to anyone outside of their union. So as a friend, a lover, and a bull I never neglect to pay homage and give proper respect to the men who make this whole hotwife lifestyle possible and gives guys like me access to their most precious and prized possession their l❤vely hotwife!

So here's a salute 🍻 to all of the husband's and boyfriend's of this lifestyle no matter if you're a veteran or a beginner or just a guy doing nothing more than fantasizing and dreaming about your wife or girlfriend getting fucked, stretched and filled by a bbc but haven't actually taken that plunge into the world's most sexiest lifestyle, I still solute you as well simply because you are thinking about guys like me laying pipe to your l❤vely lady, so thank you guys for being strong, confident, unselfish, and loving your women so much so that you gifted her me and guys like me as a way to show your unconditional l❤ve! 🍾👏

Now to all the l❤vely hotwives and girlfriends who are sitting back saying "hey what about me, where's my thanks at, aren't I a part of this relationship too"? My response is: Yes you are, and I will give you your thanks in person every time I see you and leave you exhausted with your back blown out! ♠️😎

Back