Wedding Rings - Sexy on a wife!!!

===============================
Susan started wearing CZ diamond rings because some of her studs enjoyed collecting weddings rings from all their married wives . Some of these guys had quite a few rings in their collections . I doubt that they gave it a thought at how much all those rings were worth .
more likely way to collect their retirement funds.

it does not surprise me that people like kink and what they will do. I wonder how many husbands have licked another mans cum from their wife or off her just after it was deposited. It is one reason I accepted cleaning up cum and sucking cock is because it allows for more activities. I do not like the taste of cum but it is erotic to be licking my wife's pussy while another man fucks her and when he pulls out not only is there hot cum in her but he is still pumping out cum and he puts it in my mouth and finishes. Then it starts to ooze out of her pussy and she sits on my face.

it does not surprise me that people like kink and what they will do. I wonder how many husbands have licked another mans cum from their wife or off her just after it was deposited. It is one reason I accepted cleaning up cum and sucking cock is because it allows for more activities. I do not like the taste of cum but it is erotic to be licking my wife's pussy while another man fucks her and when he pulls out not only is there hot cum in her but he is still pumping out cum and he puts it in my mouth and finishes. Then it starts to ooze out of her pussy and she sits on my face.
a dream come true to many of us guys.

Your quite welcome Liz-pine...oh how I would love to play with those breast, truly enamored by them, cum all over them. Where arw you from if I may ask?

Back