Wedding ring

If everybody in the room is motivated by making my hub a cuck, then every load from the first to the last (without exception), belongs in my pussy,,,on my wedding band it may be humiliating for hub, but it doesn’t do anything for me, and like someone already said (not in so many words), he’s already owning my hub’s pussy, what’s the point?

If everybody in the room is motivated by making my hub a cuck, then every load from the first to the last (without exception), belongs in my pussy,,,on my wedding band it may be humiliating for hub, but it doesn’t do anything for me, and like someone already said (not in so many words), he’s already owning my hub’s pussy, what’s the point?
either way your very sexy

you are so right sexy

what ever, your already fucking the life out of the wife and ruining her pussy , so what's a ring matter, when your destroying the other rings
The wedding ring is a symbol, a statement that the woman belongs to someone else. Showing it while another man has mounted her and is fucking the hell out of her adds a forbidden, but very erotic aspect to the whole thing. Just my thought on the matter.

Actually, if you take a look at it from a practical and realistic view, you have some women (not that many in the scheme of things), who take all their jewelry every night, but on the whole most women do the dishes wearing them, take a shower, check the engine oil, etc. when she’s in the room with a hung black stud, wondering how big he is, how good is he, what will his strange cock feel like, will he consider her worthy, skilled enough for a man like him, who’s obviously taken dozens of other mens wives,,,does this dress make her ass look big,,,does he like a big ass,,,the last thing she’s thinking about is taking her ring off, or hoping her bull will cum on it,,,perhaps it’s something her husband requested cause he gets off on the humiliation, if it’s not, and nothing has been said in advance, chances are pretty good she’ll be on her third fuck before she even looks at it, if even. Of course there’s all kinds of kink and all kinds of women, so nothing is 100% of anything.

Back