Wedding Photos

If I ever get married. My ideal day would be prepping and dressing my fiance for her last day single her night to be with her black bull. Obviously I would need to leave so she can fuck all night long. The next day I'm still in chastity and not allowed to fuck her on our wedding night but she would ******* fuck my mouth to clean up the creampie reinforcing my place in the marriage.

I had a LTR with a pale skin girlfriend. She and I loved the fantasy of her wearing her wedding dress as our best man fucked her before the wedding and filled her with cum. After we said our vows, the best man would consummate the marriage the entire night as I slept next to the bed.

Is strap on my 9" black dildo and give her the deserved pleasure she needed.

I had a LTR with a pale skin girlfriend. She and I loved the fantasy of her wearing her wedding dress as our best man fucked her before the wedding and filled her with cum. After we said our vows, the best man would consummate the marriage the entire night as I slept next to the bed.

Is strap on my 9" black dildo and give her the deserved pleasure she needed.
And no. My baby dick wasn't wanted. That was the 1st time she pushed it totally into my body and covered it with my extension

Back