Wedding Dresses

should white wifes be blacked ?

• Total voters
Wedding Story: Imagine the bride-to-be having sex with her black BF 30 minutes before she's to walk down the isle with her white fiance'. Then, she decides to not wear any panties, and as she's walking down the isle/taking her wedding vows, she can feel her bull's cum running down the inside of her legs. No one knows what has happend until AFTER the wedding proceeds to the cake cutting, wedding reception and the bride raises her dress for her new white hubby to remove her garder to toss ... THAT'S when HE sees the crusted cum line down the inside of her legs and her still moist gapping cunt lips. He looks up at her, their eyes meet, his mouth open with surprise ... she knows what he is seeing, and she leans over and says .. "well, sweetheart, you didn't think I was going to give up fucking black guys just because WE got married, did you?" And that very minute, the new husband realizes he's to be a cuckold FOREVER ... what a happy ending, don't you think? :)
You are right that's a huge turn on and therefore a happy ending - just as in the fairy tales!

That's a GREAT idea.
Thanks. I can't take credit because it was one of my wifes female friends idea ( and other peoples ). But it was a great vacation as black guys took turns with her in the dress. Seems like lots of black guys have this on their list too. I lost count of how many Susan checked off on their lists. Ha ha. She signed lots of photos too.

My ex wife and I were married while her lovers cum was still inside her. It's very sexy. If I ever get married again I plan on setting it up this way.

After the wedding and reception we go to our hotel. We have two adjoining rooms. She spends the night with him in his room and I sleep alone in my room.

After that I send her away with him for the first half of the honeymoon. Half way through he and I switch out and she spends the rest of the honeymoon with me. I finally get to feel her pussy after he has been in it for so long. I like to imagine how different our cocks feel to her.

Wedding Story: Imagine the bride-to-be having sex with her black BF 30 minutes before she's to walk down the isle with her white fiance'. Then, she decides to not wear any panties, and as she's walking down the isle/taking her wedding vows, she can feel her bull's cum running down the inside of her legs. No one knows what has happend until AFTER the wedding proceeds to the cake cutting, wedding reception and the bride raises her dress for her new white hubby to remove her garder to toss ... THAT'S when HE sees the crusted cum line down the inside of her legs and her still moist gapping cunt lips. He looks up at her, their eyes meet, his mouth open with surprise ... she knows what he is seeing, and she leans over and says .. "well, sweetheart, you didn't think I was going to give up fucking black guys just because WE got married, did you?" And that very minute, the new husband realizes he's to be a cuckold FOREVER ... what a happy ending, don't you think? :)
Very sexy ;)

I agree. My wife only fucks Blacks bare and not on birth control. I'm in male chastity and haven't had sex with my wife in over 5 years
I agree, the white seed needs to be flushed down the toilet and not get close to her vagina ever. she deserves black seed only to be fulfilled . and the black lovers she enjoys deserves to make her pregnant, not her white husband. the husband and wife both know this.

Not into the cuck scene and divorced white hubby shortly after my first black experience.. It sure didn't take this little white girl very long to figure out what I was missing.. been black exclusive since
Have you considered the extra benefits and pleasure of having a white man as a boyfriend and you being with black only in sex? the stronger the agony for him - the greater the pleasure for you. Not interacting with a white man at all minimizes the magical desire a white couple has for the BBC lifestyle. staying engaged with the white guy enhances the pleasure for you.

Back