Wedding dress fantasy

Number one it’s not something that interests me and number two my dress has been handed down.
Check out the local re use store. There are usually two or three on the racks. They can be adjusted to fit you. I know a few ladies that have three or four. Usually one black one and a red one. Also peach and pink are in the list. One lady has she had dyed tangerine.

After a conversation with friends, I was wonder how common the wedding dress fantasy is between men?

Either a bride in her wedding dress on her wedding day, or dress fitting, and having sex in it

or

A lady wearing her old wedding dress to have sex in it with you?

Is that something that people on are into?

Any thoughts?
Well, I can only speak about my experience. Once or twice a year, my black bull wants me to dress up in my wedding dress. He really gets turned on right away, especially if the veil covers my face. He usually cums inside me one or two times more than in normal circumstances. The problem is cleaning my wedding dress afterward.

After a conversation with friends, I was wonder how common the wedding dress fantasy is between men?

Either a bride in her wedding dress on her wedding day, or dress fitting, and having sex in it

or

A lady wearing her old wedding dress to have sex in it with you?

Is that something that people on are into?

Any thoughts?
It’s very common amongst men and couples. My wife and I are considering renewing our vows on the beach with a small group of guests for our 15 year anniversary. I hadn’t even given it thought when it first came up but she mentioned how hot it would be for me to watch her get fucked by a bull beforehand. It grew on me fast and in the interim has led to her wearing her bedazzled white bride panties frequently when she’s with a bull or bulls.

Back