Wedding dress fantasy

For us it isn't a fantasy. My GF wants a night before the wedding bbc gangbang. She has told me the only way she will marry me is if she has 3-4 bbc loads leaking out of her running down her legs as she says "I DO"
i had never been with a black man until many yrs after i was married I really didnt understand what i was missing out on or for that matter what i was or desired

i had never been with a black man until many yrs after i was married I really didnt understand what i was missing out on or for that matter what i was or desired
She didnt either till our first time which was unexpected. She now has both of us owned by bbc's.
This is how it started for us. An origin story kinda.

Wedding Dress fantasy = huge one for me (husband) We have one ready for if the day actually happens, but obviously this has to be kind of planned out. Not likely to cart around a wedding dress for spontaneous hook ups lol

9d384b51c3a6078ed900fd49036ba4b3.jpg

After a conversation with friends, I was wonder how common the wedding dress fantasy is between men?

Either a bride in her wedding dress on her wedding day, or dress fitting, and having sex in it

or

A lady wearing her old wedding dress to have sex in it with you?

Is that something that people on are into?

Any thoughts?
Super hot. I have a very strong fetish for this. Love watching bnwo videos of white women fresh from a wedding breeding with BBC in their wedding dresses as hubby watches. So hot. Especially when hubby licks the BBC cum out of her pussy.

my wife told me she fantasized about being in love with a bull we were comfortable inviting into our marriage permanently as our marriages official alpha male and as her sexual provider as much a member of our marriage and additional person towe see now as a thiree person couple as I am her husband in our eyes, though not legally.
To make it official she would really get off putting on her wedding dress from our marriage thats been in storage and us all go to a nice city or beach and every night in the room she put on her dress and consumate as many times as possible our new family member. She wanted to feel like it was official in her mind how she felt and the importance of what we were doing as a couple and me and him eo see that and for him to enjoy fucking her in the same dress she wore when we married and now its for him .
She also said she wanted this lover to leave cum stains on outside of her dress and leave a good stain in the inside from her leaky pussy as a reminder to her how much she loved this man and that was his mark on our dress.

She also wanted to make sure if it did happen i needed to be there and present the entire time and help hold her dress up and get her in and out of it for them and also encourage them both on during their sessions in supportive positive ways like telling him how pshe looks for him in our dress and directing him to leave some cum on the outside for her and to ask if i can fluff him and get him ready because i want him to fuck our wife again and also to encourage him to tell me what he would like me to do to help him fuck her better? Hold her legs or pussy lips open? guide his cock inside her? Massage his balls before he cums? Be more of a beta to them both?

Back