Wedding dress fantasy

At our wedding I was locked up in my cage and afterward, she kept her wedding dress on while I wore a black strapon squirting dildo. I consummated the marriage with it and shot its load into her pussy as she came. Then I got down on my knees and cleaned her up. She told me she was forever bonded to big cocks afterward. Then she unlocked me and jerked me off. I would have loved if it were a real bull owning her pussy that night, but there is one thing that still stands true, her pussy still doesn’t belong to me and she truly does feel a bond with a big dick

After a conversation with friends, I was wonder how common the wedding dress fantasy is between men?

Either a bride in her wedding dress on her wedding day, or dress fitting, and having sex in it

or

A lady wearing her old wedding dress to have sex in it with you?

Is that something that people on are into?

Any thoughts?
Always loved this fantasy/idea as I never felt sexier as when in my dress and wedding lingerie. Not sure if it was the idea of what it stood for or what but an amazing feeling and turn on for me.

After a conversation with friends, I was wonder how common the wedding dress fantasy is between men?

Either a bride in her wedding dress on her wedding day, or dress fitting, and having sex in it

or

Any thoughts?
The wedding idea is one I loved even before I got married. I was very looking forward to my wedding night and even replaying the kinky part of it after if I could.

or

Any thoughts?
Yes! Definitely! Actually not uncommon for a married couple to reimagine their wedding night with a BBC!

Back