Wedding day

It may seem difficult but not really. Where are your fiancé and her bridesmaids going to be before the ceremony? A church, a hotel, her house? If you give some more specifics it would be easier to coordinate the logistics. There has to be a room where she can get some privacy before the ceremony and you can have the bull already there. She can get a quick creampie before the ceremony and then definitely bring him into the hotel after your reception so he can also consummate the cuckold marriage by giving her a good fucking and another creampie that you can eat. That’s proper consummation of a cuckold marriage.
you sound like an expert on this subject I’d love you to do my Fiance

I think this is probably the best bet. 'Shes currently getting some photos with the photographer' while shes getting filled up by him
The last Black boyfriend my wife had before our wedding day wanted to inseminate her before she walked down the aisle. She struck a deal with the wedding photographer to use her Black boyfriend as his "assistant ". They chose a scenic outdoor setting to take the pictures of the bride only. The deal was that the photographer would take photos of her last Black fucking as an unmarried white slut. The photos would become his exclusive property. She wore no panties, so all she had to do was lift her gown up and he fucked her until he gave her a huge cumload in her slut's pussy. The cum ran down her nylon clad legs throughout the ceremony and the reception.

Our honeymoon was on the island of Barbados. On our first night there, five local Black strangers consummated the marriage and officially made me a cuckold. She began to ovulate on the third day. One month after the honeymoon, we learned that one of the Black studs had put his baby in my now Black bred wife.

So my partner has a fantasy of walking down the isle after being filled with a black man's cum. We've been discussing it and as hot as it would be, we don't know how it would be possible without anyone finding out (we are discreet about this lifestyle).

We don't have many friends or family that are black that would be invited to the wedding, so the only option is to sneak him in beforehand but the bridesmaids and makeup artists etc will all be there.

Anyone got any ideas?

P.s she wants to get fucked while in her dress before the ceremony
Damn I wish it was me cause she would be screaming on this dick and the other ladies going to want a turn.

So my partner has a fantasy of walking down the isle after being filled with a black man's cum. We've been discussing it and as hot as it would be, we don't know how it would be possible without anyone finding out (we are discreet about this lifestyle).

We don't have many friends or family that are black that would be invited to the wedding, so the only option is to sneak him in beforehand but the bridesmaids and makeup artists etc will all be there.

Anyone got any ideas?

Ya know...................Security at a wedding might be a good idea.

Hummmmmmmm......a well dressed blk man being around the bridal area and such could be "fun." She gets some time alone...........forgets her panties and the security team "helps" her

When we were in our 40s the ******* were out of the house so my wife was getting more black dicks and I was eating more black man cum. We were going through some old things in the attic one weekend and we ran across a ton of memories and my wife's wedding dress. She tried it on that night and it still fit. At that time she had three different black men she was fucking. We invited Earl, one of her bulls, over to party a couple nights later. After he gets there he fucks my wife in any hole he wants. He got off looking me in the eye and snickering when he was fucking her in the ass. My wife's plan was to get dressed up in her wedding dress and me were in a tuxedo. Now her bul was in his late 50s 6ft 6inchs tall and weighted over 300lbs. A mountain of a man. He lived in a pretty much all black neighborhood. Him and two of his friends my wife had already fucked at his house. We would drive up our car has JUST MARRIED written all over the car. We pull up at the bulls place my wife and I get out of the car like newlyweds. The black guys come out of the house to congratulate us there in the front yard in plain view of the neighbors. Those black guys feel her up, kiss her, and almost strip her naked in the front yard. They all start moving towards the house with me following behind. Everyone is thinking that white boy is bringing his slut wife to a house full of NI$$ERS on their wedding night.

You could have a black man cum into a small container before your wedding. Then give your bride his cum and a small funnel. When your bride is about to go to the ceremony, she goes to the bathroom first. Then she positions herself with her shoulders on the floor and her cunt up high. Then she inserts the funnel in her cunt and pours the black man's cum into the funnel and it will fall into your bride's cunt. Another exciting feature is that your future wife might be pouring the black baby making cum of the ******* of her black baby into her unprotected married white cunt. Imagine your bride saying her wedding vows of Purity and Chasity while she has a black man's baby brewing in her womb.
I’d rather have the bbc just blow his hot load deep into her cervix as soon as possible after the wedding ceremony

I’d rather have the bbc just blow his hot load deep into her cervix as soon as possible after the wedding ceremony
Your idea would be exciting but it does not meet the poster's fantasy, which is " partner has a fantasy of walking down the isle after being filled with a black man's cum." She wants the black man's cum in her unprotected soon to be married white cunt. So she can say her Wedding Vows with the black man's black baby making cum in her unprotected soon to be married white cunt.

Venus, on her podcast, interviewed a couple who got married, and while the attendees were celebrating, the newly married couple dorve down the street or something to where the groom watched her get fucked by a black bull, and then they went back to the party with her full of his cum. I don't remember too much else about the story, but it was pretty hot the way it was described.

I see the logistic dilemma, so why not have him waiting in the hotel room for her after the ceremony and when she has to go " freshen up " he consumates your marriage and sends her back downstairs to mingle with the guests as his come slides out of her for the rest if the night . If you are lucky he may stay as an evening guest ad keep her topped up through the evening ,maybe even directly before the first dance and she can hold you close and tell you she can feel him running down her legs .
Omg that so so erotic. Giving you new wife over to take fertile black seed into he body before you her new husband can have her.

Realistically speaking it's a much more realistic

Anyone got any ideas?

From a logistics point of view, I will agree that it's way easier sneaking away just after the ceremony and utilize the photoshoot time to get her blacked. I wouldn't mind paying the photographer extra to capture her naughty moments too, provided he signs a confidentiality contract, but letting other people know (eg. bridesmaids, makeup artist, etc.) like other people suggesting is way too risky.

However, I understand that the "after wedding" scenario might be less exciting for both of you. I guess, that watching the love of your life walking down the aisle with her proud pappa on her side, clueless that he raised such a BBC slut, is such a satisfying feeling. Equally on her end, the thrill of being mercilessly fucked with your future husband blessings, only moments before exchanging vows with him, is a truly empowering moment that you will both recall forever!

To be honest, as much as I wanna see this working, I can't realistically think a way for you to make it happen without the risk of her being exposed. I personally wouldn't have an issue with inviting a black man or two in the wedding (you can always find a reasonable excuse to justify their presence), but on a day which a wife becomes the centre of everyone's attention, the level of difficulty to pull this out becomes a mission impossible.

Venus, on her podcast, interviewed a couple who got married, and while the attendees were celebrating, the newly married couple dorve down the street or something to where the groom watched her get fucked by a black bull, and then they went back to the party with her full of his cum. I don't remember too much else about the story, but it was pretty hot the way it was described.
I think it would have been even better if the Black Bull also attended the ceremony as a guest and, at some point, the three disappeared long enough to get the bride blacked. It must be fantastic to have at one's table, among friends and relatives, the man whose sperm is inside the wife, perhaps dripping on her white stockings :love:

Back