Wedding day

MancSteve

Male
From
UK
So my partner has a fantasy of walking down the isle after being filled with a black man's cum. We've been discussing it and as hot as it would be, we don't know how it would be possible without anyone finding out (we are discreet about this lifestyle).

We don't have many friends or family that are black that would be invited to the wedding, so the only option is to sneak him in beforehand but the bridesmaids and makeup artists etc will all be there.

Anyone got any ideas?

P.s she wants to get fucked while in her dress before the ceremony

I see the logistic dilemma, so why not have him waiting in the hotel room for her after the ceremony and when she has to go " freshen up " he consumates your marriage and sends her back downstairs to mingle with the guests as his come slides out of her for the rest if the night . If you are lucky he may stay as an evening guest ad keep her topped up through the evening ,maybe even directly before the first dance and she can hold you close and tell you she can feel him running down her legs .

I see the logistic dilemma, so why not have him waiting in the hotel room for her after the ceremony and when she has to go " freshen up " he consumates your marriage and sends her back downstairs to mingle with the guests as his come slides out of her for the rest if the night . If you are lucky he may stay as an evening guest ad keep her topped up through the evening ,maybe even directly before the first dance and she can hold you close and tell you she can feel him running down her legs .
Good idea although she has her heart set on walking down the isle after

So my partner has a fantasy of walking down the isle after being filled with a black man's cum. We've been discussing it and as hot as it would be, we don't know how it would be possible without anyone finding out (we are discreet about this lifestyle).

We don't have many friends or family that are black that would be invited to the wedding, so the only option is to sneak him in beforehand but the bridesmaids and makeup artists etc will all be there.

Anyone got any ideas?

No offense but honestly where in the world do you live that you have absolutely no contact with a black person that you could make an excuse to invite to the wedding? I hear this often from white couples and chuckle...practically everywhere you turn in most cases...there are black men nearby. Or you can put an ad or post in a swinger site to locate one near you. If she really wants this fantasy to happen...shouldn't be too difficult to have happen. Even if you DON'T invite him to the wedding but have him come to your place with her before hand or in the room. If a woman really wants it to happen...it will happen. IMHO

Anyone got any ideas?

when is the wedding?

Anyone got any ideas?

Great purpose! With the bride filled the party will be much more exciting and happy :love:
My idea is that the Bull is also part of the working staff, for example the photographer. Photographers usually have the right to be alone with the bride and take her apart for the... f...photos

You could have a black man cum into a small container before your wedding. Then give your bride his cum and a small funnel. When your bride is about to go to the ceremony, she goes to the bathroom first. Then she positions herself with her shoulders on the floor and her cunt up high. Then she inserts the funnel in her cunt and pours the black man's cum into the funnel and it will fall into your bride's cunt. Another exciting feature is that your future wife might be pouring the black baby making cum of the ******* of her black baby into her unprotected married white cunt. Imagine your bride saying her wedding vows of Purity and Chasity while she has a black man's baby brewing in her womb.

Anyone got any ideas?

No problem with this. She can easy to do that with using silicon ******* cup like divacup e.t.c. plug in this cup inside your wife after bbc filled her with his sperm , and she can step down to the aisle with her cervix flooded with bbc sperm. After ceremony you can eat all bbc load from her and clean her pussy from bbc sperm. This is useful and fail free solutions. She can bring bbc sperm iside her up to 12 hours or more with no drop to wasted.

No problem with this. She can easy to do that with using silicon ******* cup like divacup e.t.c. plug in this cup inside your wife after bbc filled her with his sperm , and she can step down to the aisle with her cervix flooded with bbc sperm. After ceremony you can eat all bbc load from her and clean her pussy from bbc sperm. This is useful and fail free solutions. She can bring bbc sperm iside her up to 12 hours or more with no drop to wasted.
Hot containing the BBC cum inside for 12 hours, so it can only swim in one direction: towards the uterus to impregnate her.

Great purpose! With the bride filled the party will be much more exciting and happy :love:
My idea is that the Bull is also part of the working staff, for example the photographer. Photographers usually have the right to be alone with the bride and take her apart for the... f...photos
I think this is probably the best bet. 'Shes currently getting some photos with the photographer' while shes getting filled up by him

Anyone got any ideas?

Have her meet with her BBC Bull a few hours before going to wedding location. As soon as he cums and pulls out, she can insert a butt plug or dildo to capture his cum inside. Then just before walking down the isle...remove the plug so his cum can leak out as she walks down the isle.

Awesome and she will be talking to her parents and yours while the bbc seed in still in her

awesome they would be so proud of her especially for sharing the details and she would be without her wedding ring on at this point so you could say she is still available I can decide if I want to watch or her tell me all the details during the wedding reception first dance

It may seem difficult but not really. Where are your fiancé and her bridesmaids going to be before the ceremony? A church, a hotel, her house? If you give some more specifics it would be easier to coordinate the logistics. There has to be a room where she can get some privacy before the ceremony and you can have the bull already there. She can get a quick creampie before the ceremony and then definitely bring him into the hotel after your reception so he can also consummate the cuckold marriage by giving her a good fucking and another creampie that you can eat. That’s proper consummation of a cuckold marriage.

Back