We finally went through with it

Rlightning

Couple
From
IL, US
To start off we are a younger married couple from the st. Louis area. I'm 27 and my wife is 24. We've been together for almost 9 years. She had never slept with anyone besides me. I have 6.5" and pretty good stamina. About a year ago we watched some interracial cuckold open together. It was obvious we were both turned on. We talked about trying the lifestyle a few times but other than joining this site and watching open we never went any further, until last night.

Last night we were kid free and so we went out for dinner and drinks. After we left the restaurant we went to a local bar that we go to quite often when we have the chance. The drinks were going down pretty fast so not too long after being there we were both feeling pretty good and starting to get horny so we decided to call it a night around 11pm. When we got in the cab my wife whispered to me that she wanted to fuck a bigger cock. I smiled and told her that I was open to it. So by midnight we were home and had a black guy she used to work with on his way over. When he arrived he came in and we all had a few more drinks. Next thing I know my wife is sitting in between us rubbing both of our cocks. At this point I give my wife a kiss and I move over to the other couch. She pulls out his cock and it had to be around 9". She immidietly put it in her mouth and started going to town. I bet she sucked in him for 15 to 20 minutes. She stood up and I told her to get naked and get back on her knees to suck him more. I then got behind her and started eating her pussy to get her ready to try and take the monster cock. We then went upstairs to our bed where he started to eat her pussy. After about 10 minutes my wife demanded she get fucked. It was the moment we had both been waiting for. He spread her legs and slowly started to insert his bbc into my wife. The look on her face and noises she was making were incredible. Even after about 20 minutes he still wasn't all the way inserted in her and she had probably had 4 or 5 orgasms. Fast forward about 20 minutes and a few more orgasms and he finally gave her a slow deep thrust and that was it. All 9" was in her and even while he was holding still she was going crazy. He fucked her for another hour or so and her pussy was soaked and lose when he was done. He thanked us and then left. As for me and my wife we headed to the shower. After that we went to the bed. My wife got up and put her beat up pussy in my face and I ate it until she came 3 times. She then let me fuck her ass( which never happens) we both came again and went to bed.

We are definitely willing to try again.

Back