We dont understand

This is the wife and we are wondering why it's so hard to find 2 to 4 friends that would like to come and run a train on me? Am I not sexy enough?
Sorry to hear you are having trouble. There are 2 issues
1. not a lot of men on this site that want to meet to have sex
2. Finding 2 to 4 is going to be really tough, because most men are homophobic.

This is the wife and we are wondering why it's so hard to find 2 to 4 friends that would like to come and run a train on me? Am I not sexy enoug
This is the wife and we are wondering why it's so hard to find 2 to 4 friends that would like to come and run a train on me? Am I not sexy enough?
Depends on where you're located too. I have the same concern about couples on here, no one really seems interested in really meeting

If you're not finding lifestyle bulls to play with I have to ask what lifestyle resources are you guys using to find them?

A lot of times it's because in a couple's search area, there's not enough guys that meet their age, height, dick size, and looks requirements, that ALSO want to have sex with her.

Either keep searching and waiting longer. It might pay off, or lower one requirement a little bit.

Also, try different swinger or casual hookup add sites. The swinger's ones tend to have the most real poeple, that will also respect a marriage and not eventually get ideas about pulling the woman away. There's more risk of that on Tinder. Newbies to non-monogamy don't have a community and reputation to protect.

Back