We did it! First time in the books :)

dcslutforbbc

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
After months of talking to guys and waiting for the right time.. we did it last night :)

It was honestly incredible. We went to a local hotel with a nice bar and our bull met us there. My bf and I had a few drinks before to ******* the nerves and get ready. When he showed up I was so nervous but also so turned on knowing this is the furthest we had ever been down this path.

It didn’t take long for us to move to our room. My bf watched as he ate me out and then I sucked his cock. It was so hot looking over and seeing my bf watching me be so slutty. I’ve never experienced anything like it. I got so turned on I started literally begging for his cock.

Before the night started I knew I wanted to suck him off. But I didn’t know if I was ready to get fucked. Well that changed fast haha.

We used a condom since it was the first time and he fucked me so many different ways. My boyfriend was moving around the room. Laying next to us at times. Or walking to the end of the bed to get a better view. But I honestly started to get lost in it. I was just consumed by how hot the whole situation was.

When we were done our bull left and we held eachother and it was like we had both experienced eating the forbidden fruit together. I’m not going to lie my emotions were all over the place. I was feeling a little guilty even though I know my bf loved it. Probably because of how much I liked it.. it was like I enjoyed it more that I wanted to? Haha

My bf and I have been all over eachother ever since. I’m so in love with him and he is spoiling me so much today. I feel like a princess and it’s great.

Definitely will be doing this again at some point. I know lots of you have reached out trying to start a conversation. Honestly our inbox is overwhelming. If you want to chat try to stand out. Pictures of you are helpful.

Going back to sleep and cuddling and sex with my man now. I can’t believe we actually did it.

No we will not be posting videos or pics as that is not what we discussed with our bull. And we did not record the session. We would like to record in the future but only for our personal memories.

Sounds like an awesome adventure, do you plan to go bareback next time and is your first bull an option for future meetups as well? Also how was the sex regarding pleasure with your bull in comparison to sex with your husband?

After months of talking to guys and waiting for the right time.. we did it last night :)

It was honestly incredible. We went to a local hotel with a nice bar and our bull met us there. My bf and I had a few drinks before to ******* the nerves and get ready. When he showed up I was so nervous but also so turned on knowing this is the furthest we had ever been down this path.

It didn’t take long for us to move to our room. My bf watched as he ate me out and then I sucked his cock. It was so hot looking over and seeing my bf watching me be so slutty. I’ve never experienced anything like it. I got so turned on I started literally begging for his cock.

Before the night started I knew I wanted to suck him off. But I didn’t know if I was ready to get fucked. Well that changed fast haha.

We used a condom since it was the first time and he fucked me so many different ways. My boyfriend was moving around the room. Laying next to us at times. Or walking to the end of the bed to get a better view. But I honestly started to get lost in it. I was just consumed by how hot the whole situation was.

When we were done our bull left and we held eachother and it was like we had both experienced eating the forbidden fruit together. I’m not going to lie my emotions were all over the place. I was feeling a little guilty even though I know my bf loved it. Probably because of how much I liked it.. it was like I enjoyed it more that I wanted to? Haha

My bf and I have been all over eachother ever since. I’m so in love with him and he is spoiling me so much today. I feel like a princess and it’s great.

Definitely will be doing this again at some point. I know lots of you have reached out trying to start a conversation. Honestly our inbox is overwhelming. If you want to chat try to stand out. Pictures of you are helpful.

Going back to ******* and cuddling and sex with my man now. I can’t believe we actually did it.

No we will not be posting videos or pics as that is not what we discussed with our bull. And we did not record the session. We would like to record in the future but only for our personal memories.
You think your bf is all over you now, consider taking the bulls seed in you and see bf's reaction! He won't be able to stop fucking you! It's primal, about trying to fuck the other man's sperm out of you.
You go gurl!

not sure what you mean? We don’t feel the need to prove anything to the random people for the internet. This sexiness is for us and the thirds we include. Literally no interest in risking being exposed online or doing that to anyone else.
Good attitude 🙂, I'm with you what is between us keeping it between us, doesn't matter for social ofc. I mean how you would like rate you last fun time you spent

Nope we are very private. No interest in proving it to you and violating the trust of our bull.
Happy for you. It is really the pinnacle of sex to experience something that erotic and stimulating. Never forget the shared passion or trust involved. Most men are too lazy and scared to let their wives have something that nice.

Going back to ******* and cuddling and sex with my man now. I can’t believe we actually did it.

Congrats and nice replay for us. Occasionally think of the excitement when things just started going for us and miss it. Thanks for the relay!

Glad you enjoyed it and keeping it for yourselves...somethings don't have to be proven...

Back