We are thinking of a fake breakup

grayman

Couple
we have been discussing a fake breakup where i would not be allowed anywhere near her, no touching, no sleeping together, no meals, blocked from all social media. I would just be a room mate we are just trying to work out how long to try it for. It should be long enough to hurt but not long enough to cause problems.

We are curious what others think

I like the idea of this. A couple of thoughts on what I would do:

If you will be co-habitating I'd think the number one rule would be - her sex life is absolutely none of his business. She's out late? All night? He is not to ask her about it even once. She's getting notifications on her phone that consume her interest? None of his business.

All the domestic chores belong to him. it's part of the "settlement". Laundry, cleaning - all his to take care of, up to and including any sex toys she leaves laying around.

The last one may not be for everyone, but I would strongly recommend he be put in chastity. If you're in separate beds and he's allowed unrestricted masturbation, then there's little benefit in my mind. If he's locked up, he'll be in bed thinking/wondering about what she's doing and amplifying his desire to be with her. The end result I would think of the exercise is to have him come crawling back to her with offers of new rules for the relationship which are entirely in her favor.

Good luck, I'd love to know how things go.

Yes we will be cohabitating and yes he will not be allowed to ask anything, if i am late home or go out there can be no questions even if i don't come home one night. He will be no more than a room mate and we have both discussed this.

I like the chores part and think we will do this.

The chastity thing would definitely work for us as well.

we are still deciding on if i should keep my wedding ring on, i don't want to many questions at work. We keep that separate to our games.

This is consensual in fact it was his idea but we would like peoples opinions on how long to do this for, he wants it to hurt but obviously we don't want it so long as to cause a real issue. We thought about trying it for a few days to start of with, with an option to extend it if we are both comfortable with it.

Okay, so in the event that you don't come home one evening and you have been involved in something nefarious, what should he tell your loved ones and of course the police?

Yes we will be cohabitating and yes he will not be allowed to ask anything, if i am late home or go out there can be no questions even if i don't come home one night. He will be no more than a room mate and we have both discussed this.

I like the chores part and think we will do this.

The chastity thing would definitely work for us as well.

we are still deciding on if i should keep my wedding ring on, i don't want to many questions at work. We keep that separate to our games.

This is consensual in fact it was his idea but we would like peoples opinions on how long to do this for, he wants it to hurt but obviously we don't want it so long as to cause a real issue. We thought about trying it for a few days to start of with, with an option to extend it if we are both comfortable with it.
This sounds like a lot of fun. Also suggest that she have "date nights" when he knows not to be at home. She might be entertaining a guest and should not be disturbed. He can wait somewhere else until a certain hour or until she texts. When he returns home there can be bits of "evidence" around the place to drive his imagination wild. Of course he's not allowed to mention or ask about any of it.

This sounds like a lot of fun. Also suggest that she have "date nights" when he knows not to be at home. She might be entertaining a guest and should not be disturbed. He can wait somewhere else until a certain hour or until she texts. When he returns home there can be bits of "evidence" around the place to drive his imagination wild. Of course he's not allowed to mention or ask about any of it.
I like the sound of that

Back