WE ARE NOW BLACK OWNED

whtslvcpl

Couple
We are a white couple devoted to the Black New World Order. and after months of searching, we have finally entered a life of full-time ownership by a black master. As the white wife, I must keep myself constantly available and ready for sexual use by master. I am kept naked most of the time, and I have learned the proper ways to kneel before master, always with my legs spread open, breasts pushed forward, and mouth wide open. I serve and worship master's cock as my purpose in life, which is the purpose of white wives in the BNWO. I sleep with master in the master bedroom. My white husband is no longer allowed sex with me, and he sleeps in a small bedroom in the back of the house. My husband is not even allowed to touch me, for I am fully black owned now. The only sex my husband is allowed is masturbation when master allows, and master usually makes him beg for it by groveling naked on the floor licking the bottom of master's shoe, showing master he knows his place as a white husband in the BNWO. I am used as master's sex slave, while my husband is master's domestic servant. We must serve master well or we are beaten. This is the proper way white married couples live in the BNWO. We hope to soon be able to interact with others in the BNWO who live as we do. Master promised that will come soon.

My wife black master married my wife (he has 4 wives including her). The wedding took place outside in front of his friends, family and other wives. She wore a black veil, black stocking and blacl shoes nothing else. Her new husband gaveher a nipple wedding ring. For my part i wore black shoes with black collar and leach. He had her put a cock cage on me. During their honeymoon i shared dog house with his dog

My wife black master married my wife (he has 4 wives including her). The wedding took place outside in front of his friends, family and other wives. She wore a black veil, black stocking and blacl shoes nothing else. Her new husband gaveher a nipple wedding ring. For my part i wore black shoes with black collar and leach. He had her put a cock cage on me. During their honeymoon i shared dog house with his dog
Did you suck off the dog for him?

We are a white couple devoted to the Black New World Order. and after months of searching, we have finally entered a life of full-time ownership by a black master. As the white wife, I must keep myself constantly available and ready for sexual use by master. I am kept naked most of the time, and I have learned the proper ways to kneel before master, always with my legs spread open, breasts pushed forward, and mouth wide open. I serve and worship master's cock as my purpose in life, which is the purpose of white wives in the BNWO. I ******* with master in the master bedroom. My white husband is no longer allowed sex with me, and he sleeps in a small bedroom in the back of the house. My husband is not even allowed to touch me, for I am fully black owned now. The only sex my husband is allowed is masturbation when master allows, and master usually makes him beg for it by groveling naked on the floor licking the bottom of master's shoe, showing master he knows his place as a white husband in the BNWO. I am used as master's sex slave, while my husband is master's domestic servant. We must serve master well or we are beaten. This is the proper way white married couples live in the BNWO. We hope to soon be able to interact with others in the BNWO who live as we do. Master promised that will come soon.
WoW,this sounds great, we also would love to be owned like that

I am also black owned and must keep my pussy shaved. I sleep in masters bed. My husband must also remained shaved he sleep in a vage that used to hold master german shepard. Husband must wear dog collar with dog tag saing he loves black cock. I am to please masters friends male and female when they stop over.

Attachments

• 5256113-d9159a91cf9fe86851e96440b78a6793.jpg
    5256113-d9159a91cf9fe86851e96440b78a6793.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,620
  • bdsmlr-607524-85NgN2rljS.png
    bdsmlr-607524-85NgN2rljS.png
    375.8 KB · Views: 1,653
I am also black owned and must keep my pussy shaved. I ******* in masters bed. My husband must also remained shaved he ******* in a vage that used to hold master german shepard. Husband must wear dog collar with dog tag saing he loves black cock. I am to please masters friends male and female when they stop over.
Love to share my ass with my wife

My ass i
I am also black owned and must keep my pussy shaved. I ******* in masters bed. My husband must also remained shaved he ******* in a vage that used to hold master german shepard. Husband must wear dog collar with dog tag saing he loves black cock. I am to please masters friends male and female when they stop over.
My ass is always welcome

We are a white couple devoted to the Black New World Order. and after months of searching, we have finally entered a life of full-time ownership by a black master. As the white wife, I must keep myself constantly available and ready for sexual use by master. I am kept naked most of the time, and I have learned the proper ways to kneel before master, always with my legs spread open, breasts pushed forward, and mouth wide open. I serve and worship master's cock as my purpose in life, which is the purpose of white wives in the BNWO. I ******* with master in the master bedroom. My white husband is no longer allowed sex with me, and he sleeps in a small bedroom in the back of the house. My husband is not even allowed to touch me, for I am fully black owned now. The only sex my husband is allowed is masturbation when master allows, and master usually makes him beg for it by groveling naked on the floor licking the bottom of master's shoe, showing master he knows his place as a white husband in the BNWO. I am used as master's sex slave, while my husband is master's domestic servant. We must serve master well or we are beaten. This is the proper way white married couples live in the BNWO. We hope to soon be able to interact with others in the BNWO who live as we do. Master promised that will come soon.
That's pretty far out there................but I give you kudos for the creativity.

We are a white couple devoted to the Black New World Order. and after months of searching, we have finally entered a life of full-time ownership by a black master. As the white wife, I must keep myself constantly available and ready for sexual use by master. I am kept naked most of the time, and I have learned the proper ways to kneel before master, always with my legs spread open, breasts pushed forward, and mouth wide open. I serve and worship master's cock as my purpose in life, which is the purpose of white wives in the BNWO. I ******* with master in the master bedroom. My white husband is no longer allowed sex with me, and he sleeps in a small bedroom in the back of the house. My husband is not even allowed to touch me, for I am fully black owned now. The only sex my husband is allowed is masturbation when master allows, and master usually makes him beg for it by groveling naked on the floor licking the bottom of master's shoe, showing master he knows his place as a white husband in the BNWO. I am used as master's sex slave, while my husband is master's domestic servant. We must serve master well or we are beaten. This is the proper way white married couples live in the BNWO. We hope to soon be able to interact with others in the BNWO who live as we do. Master promised that will come soo
This is super hot. I'm so happy for you! How did you make this happen?

Back