We are all the same to black men

LydiaAt75

Female
I think that perhaps sex with black men is the great equalizer for white women. It doesn't matter whether we are rich or poor, educated or illiterate, married or single, etc. You can erase all of the usual demographic divisions. If anything, I think they enjoy "bringing down" those of us who might have a bit higher status in life.

To me status doesn't mean anything because once I assume control you belong to me...mind, body and soul for that period of time.

It's all a thrill for those involved. When we start to break things down on the whos and the whys, it takes away a little of the vibe. Just dive in and enjoy it I say lol.

I think that perhaps sex with black men is the great equalizer for white women. It doesn't matter whether we are rich or poor, educated or illiterate, married or single, etc. You can erase all of the usual demographic divisions. If anything, I think they enjoy "bringing down" those of us who might have a bit higher status in life.
"bringing down" those of us who might have a bit higher status in life.....SMDH...well, others will address this part of the comment.....

Most couples I've engaged with have been business owners, lawyers, military and law enforcement. Respected, intelligent people that are mentally and physically attractive to me is all I want. I do not entertain individuals just because they are white. I'm not a black man that gets excited about a woman just because of color contrast. It takes more than that to get my attention.

Most couples I've engaged with have been business owners, lawyers, military and law enforcement. Respected, intelligent people that are mentally and physically attractive to me is all I want. I do not entertain individuals just because they are white. I'm not a black man that gets excited about a woman just because of color contrast. It takes more than that to get my attention.
I understand, and I appreciate your saying that. I "painted with too broad a brush" in my original post. I do realize that not all black men fit the description that I provided.

I think sometimes people tend to read deeper into things that they really are. True there are those moments like the ones mentioned above. A lot of the time though I think it is just two people seeing each other and an instinct wanting to be carnal and lustful. Regardless of color it is an internal instinct that tell us all no matter what title, job, status, clothes, or whatever we have there are natural instincts such as breeding and wanting to mate.

To me status doesn't mean anything because once I assume control you belong to me...mind, body and soul for that period of time.

It's all a thrill for those involved. When we start to break things down on the whos and the whys, it takes away a little of the vibe. Just dive in and enjoy it I say lol.

With my ex I noticed she was extremely submissive to her bulls, Things I never got offered to do and quit asking for, she did every things they told her to do. Like you say mind, body, and soul. It was something I could never bring to her. It confused me a lot then, I didn't understand the feelings I had. She showed total devotion to them. They got anything they wanted. She would just put anything on my charge card to make her bull happy. I paid all food, *******, travel, everything. So I noticed she went after the Alpha male and I was just a shadow.

i guess one of the OP's essentials is that Black men (Bm) and white Women (wW) can conceptually be seen on the same (social) level by some. Of course that concept is not real either, just a construct that some of the Bm and wW may have in mind. i've read an interesting article about the American South that assumed wW and Bm would have a deeper understanding of each other's life situations because they both feel a somewhat lesser social status in a white patriarchal dominated community, perhaps for the institutional and personal racism and sexism each experience at times.

Food for thought: Do you think that concept really is in people's minds, and if so, may it have an impact on the connectedness and (sexual) attraction between Black men and white Women?

wrong all white women are not the same

Wow

A very interesting question, I would suggest to some degree you are correct in that when naked, all of those social constructs are removed leaving only your physical attribute and your inner self (your mind, behaviours etc).

Social constructs such as wealth, class, fashion, politic views are all wiped away. This create a baseline of equality for the everyone, to be judge mainly on physical ability, appearance, personal skill etc. For men this of course physic fitness/appearance, cock size and then the ability to pleasure.

We all have our personality which will always be there, in most cases are the true you.

Back