Ways to show appreciation to your bull

For me all you have to do to show your appreciation is give me more...

.More time to make you moan.
.More time to make you sweat.
.More time to make cum on my bbc.
.More time turning the bed into a water bed.
.More time stretching you out and filling you up.
.More time to prove to your hubby how much of slut you are for black cock.
.More time to make you addicted to black cock.
.More time showing your hubby how you like your back blown out by a bbc.
.More time deep inside you all night long.

Just give me more time doing all those things to you that makes you the hotwife for bbc that you are and that's all the appreciation I need!♠️😎

One of my GF tattoos my initials on one of her ass cheek. (though his cuckold hubby does not want it....)
It is like stamp of ownership. And it is also good target point of my cum.

Wife submitted to getting a QOS tattoo with her 1st Black Master. Later submitted to having his initials tattooed high on her inner right thigh. Gave him a ball gag for Christmas the first year.

Just turn up to your next meet and tell him you flushed all your Birth Control PIlls down the LOO......thats one sure way to show your appreciation

o_O :blackgrimace:
My wife ALWAYS took black seed into her welcoming, married, white womb. When we departed Barbados after our honeymoon in 1972, a black man's baby was developing in her belly. She eventually gave birth to a total of 7 bi-racial babies.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 146
you show appreciation to him every time you mate with him or give him your body in anyway. In addition I cook clean do laundry fuck his friends give massages etc. I have even been know to give money to them which I do not recommend.
Yeah, it' a bit awkward when that happens. But I can't help but smile when I get those Vemno, Ca$happ, Zelle, and Paypal notifications. :D

This is more geared towards the hotwifes on this site.. ladies what are some ways you show or can show appreciation to your bulls . I'm looking for some ideas and creativity lol would love to hear how others do it.

Another way to show your appreciation to your bull is bring him more pussy!!!👈

.I have had a women bring me their sister.
.I have had women bring me their best friends.
.I had a woman bring me her cousin.
I had a woman bring me her coworker.

Think of it this way ladies. The more pussy we fuck the better we are at laying pipe. so hook us up as much as possible ladies.

This is more geared towards the hotwifes on this site.. ladies what are some ways you show or can show appreciation to your bulls . I'm looking for some ideas and creativity lol would love to hear how others do it.
I guess several people didn’t read that you wanted to hear fro the wife’s/women…

Or, did I misunderstand? Lovely avatar btw…

Back