Watching a Black cock take my wife's anal cherry

I was talking with a friend in chat yesterday and got to talking about watching my wife take her ever cock in the ass which happened to also be black.

To start off with I can tell you I always figured she would never do anal she didn't like much ass play at and had verbally said it more than once. After she went Black though she was defiantly more aroused and open to things with them like bare back sex and cream pies and swallowing so I knew that it might happen someday. This happened almost four years ago but is burned into my brain.

We were in our bedroom and the Edward(the big big dicked bull) was fucking my wife S from behind i guess in prone bone she was laying flat. He was talking into her ear I could not make out what was being said. Then he rose up and she looked at me and said get the lube for him babe. I knew what that meant and said OMG are you sure she said get the lube. I grabbed it and while he fucked I lubed her ass up with my fingers he pulled out and he lubed himself up tossed me the lube back and lined up for entry. I was shaking it was something I figured was off limits white guys had tried before and she told them no. I was on knees off the bed at her head. He was behind he had raised her hips some and start to work himself into her. I was kissing her face and whispering sweet things into her ear, all along making sure she was okay, licking a few tears away. Once he got in he stayed buried deep and just sort of ground into her. Then he start to pull out just a little then back and after a few strokes would go further out and back in. I sat back on a chair in front of her face we maintained eye contact through this. Then you could visibly see her body langue change and she pushed back and buried her face into the sheets. He felt and saw the change in her too and said that's what I was looking for then he grabbed her should and her hip with is other hand and drove in deep and hard and held it there. grinding into her for maybe a minute. Then again you could she her hips grind back and try to hump. Then it was amazing and something I was totally not prepared to see he pulled out and started a long relentless pounding of her ass. I found myself getting close to ask her if she was okay should I stop him and she would just say no don't stop. Her screams were muffled into the bed and his power almost mean grunts i will never shake from my head. He was pounding her harder then I ever show her get fucked before, I kept thinking I should stop this but she kept telling me no don't stop. She at one point looked up and locked eyes with me mouthed the words I love you and then had what I can only describe as the most powerful single orgasm I ever saw. Then he slammed into her and unloaded his load.

He stayed buried in her for a minute or so then both of them out of breathe he rolled of her and she rolled over into him on her back. I went to the other side of bed and slide her to the edge I watched her ass twitch until some cum started to leak out I then ate my first anal cream pie as they cuddled and kissed. After she was cleaned I stood and went to enter her she put her hand on y stomach and said don't forget the condom baby, I put one on and entered her pussy but only last a few strokes as they continued to snuggle and kiss. said said you are such a good boy. Please go get us a towel. I left the room cleaned up and got them wet towels an ddry ones. I went back in handed her the towel and she cleaned him up. I straighten the mess up in the room went and got a ******* of water.

When I returned they were in the bed her head on his chest both asleep. I got on the other side of her after about 30 minutes she rolled to me and we kissed and I caressed her face she began to cry and say she was sorry, I assured her I understood and it was okay. as we kissed and talk he stirred awake and rolled to her spoon fashion. I felt her body shift and she moaned into me I said is he touching you she said no baby he is inside me I said your ass again she kissed me said no. We kissed and cuddled as her body rocked/ She was stroking my super hard cock and kissing me until he grunted and came inside her. She kissed me hard once more let go of my cock and they drifted to sleep him still inside her I was not far behind.

So that was the night my wife lost her anal cherry. Sorry if the editing is off I am not a writer and I get excited as I write this stuff. I loved being there and seeing it, HE later the next day i asks why so hard he said once they push back you have to go hard or they will not want it again. She has not been fucked anally a ton total of 5 guys and probably 20 times but i guess I just didn't know how primal it was, I often find I have to walk away once I know she is safe and wants it it is too much to see my wife fucked brutally like that, I do still get off on it though so I guess I am just strange.

Any one else get to witness their wife lose her anal cherry.

I was talking with a friend in chat yesterday and got to talking about watching my wife take her ever cock in the ass which happened to also be black.

To start off with I can tell you I always figured she would never do anal she didn't like much ass play at and had verbally said it more than once. After she went Black though she was defiantly more aroused and open to things with them like bare back sex and cream pies and swallowing so I knew that it might happen someday. This happened almost four years ago but is burned into my brain.

We were in our bedroom and the Edward(the big big dicked bull) was fucking my wife S from behind i guess in prone bone she was laying flat. He was talking into her ear I could not make out what was being said. Then he rose up and she looked at me and said get the lube for him babe. I knew what that meant and said OMG are you sure she said get the lube. I grabbed it and while he fucked I lubed her ass up with my fingers he pulled out and he lubed himself up tossed me the lube back and lined up for entry. I was shaking it was something I figured was off limits white guys had tried before and she told them no. I was on knees off the bed at her head. He was behind he had raised her hips some and start to work himself into her. I was kissing her face and whispering sweet things into her ear, all along making sure she was okay, licking a few tears away. Once he got in he stayed buried deep and just sort of ground into her. Then he start to pull out just a little then back and after a few strokes would go further out and back in. I sat back on a chair in front of her face we maintained eye contact through this. Then you could visibly see her body langue change and she pushed back and buried her face into the sheets. He felt and saw the change in her too and said that's what I was looking for then he grabbed her should and her hip with is other hand and drove in deep and hard and held it there. grinding into her for maybe a minute. Then again you could she her hips grind back and try to hump. Then it was amazing and something I was totally not prepared to see he pulled out and started a long relentless pounding of her ass. I found myself getting close to ask her if she was okay should I stop him and she would just say no don't stop. Her screams were muffled into the bed and his power almost mean grunts i will never shake from my head. He was pounding her harder then I ever show her get fucked before, I kept thinking I should stop this but she kept telling me no don't stop. She at one point looked up and locked eyes with me mouthed the words I love you and then had what I can only describe as the most powerful single orgasm I ever saw. Then he slammed into her and unloaded his load.

He stayed buried in her for a minute or so then both of them out of breathe he rolled of her and she rolled over into him on her back. I went to the other side of bed and slide her to the edge I watched her ass twitch until some cum started to leak out I then ate my first anal cream pie as they cuddled and kissed. After she was cleaned I stood and went to enter her she put her hand on y stomach and said don't forget the condom baby, I put one on and entered her pussy but only last a few strokes as they continued to snuggle and kiss. said said you are such a good boy. Please go get us a towel. I left the room cleaned up and got them wet towels an ddry ones. I went back in handed her the towel and she cleaned him up. I straighten the mess up in the room went and got a ******* of water.

When I returned they were in the bed her head on his chest both asleep. I got on the other side of her after about 30 minutes she rolled to me and we kissed and I caressed her face she began to cry and say she was sorry, I assured her I understood and it was okay. as we kissed and talk he stirred awake and rolled to her spoon fashion. I felt her body shift and she moaned into me I said is he touching you she said no baby he is inside me I said your ass again she kissed me said no. We kissed and cuddled as her body rocked/ She was stroking my super hard cock and kissing me until he grunted and came inside her. She kissed me hard once more let go of my cock and they drifted to sleep him still inside her I was not far behind.

So that was the night my wife lost her anal cherry. Sorry if the editing is off I am not a writer and I get excited as I write this stuff. I loved being there and seeing it, HE later the next day i asks why so hard he said once they push back you have to go hard or they will not want it again. She has not been fucked anally a ton total of 5 guys and probably 20 times but i guess I just didn't know how primal it was, I often find I have to walk away once I know she is safe and wants it it is too much to see my wife fucked brutally like that, I do still get off on it though so I guess I am just strange.

I did watch my ex-wife, when we were married, have her anal cherry popped. She never offered it to me and I never asked. It was like we both understood that was for other men and not me. And I had a live in g/f and I actually got her butthole ready by licking it and opening it up for the guy. She took right to it. And like my ex she gave her butthole to others and not me. I finally got some after a friend of mine had used it for about 30 min. So I finally got my 1 buttfuck on her, used, after at least 5 different guys that I know of were there before me. She liked with holding her asshole from me because she knew my ex did that to me too so she had a great time in teasing me about it. That she knew I never fucked my ex in the ass and she was bragging how other guys liked her butthole and maybe one day she would let me.

Wow her first anal fucking by a black cock and you got to eat the anal cream pie mmmmmmm

Susans first anal was also amazing as was the orgasm she had from it. Much stronger than her others from bbc in her pussy. Clearly, This was different and she had submitted and surrendered at a new level . She was different from then on and has been ever since then.

This would have made an amazing video

I love to watch mine take it up her ass

I did watch my ex-wife, when we were married, have her anal cherry popped. She never offered it to me and I never asked. It was like we both understood that was for other men and not me. And I had a live in g/f and I actually got her butthole ready by licking it and opening it up for the guy. She took right to it. And like my ex she gave her butthole to others and not me. I finally got some after a friend of mine had used it for about 30 min. So I finally got my 1 buttfuck on her, used, after at least 5 different guys that I know of were there before me. She liked with holding her asshole from me because she knew my ex did that to me too so she had a great time in teasing me about it. That she knew I never fucked my ex in the ass and she was bragging how other guys liked her butthole and maybe one day she would let me.
pm me if yall are still in touch lol

I would have loved seeing my young white wife loose her anal virginity to her black bull. I didn't know she let him have her anal virginity for a few months

Great subject , my first time seeing Kim take in the ass was amazing, we had invited my work friend to dinner , Kim had mentioned she would love to be fucked by him , sorry , he was Jamaican , dinner was great kim was flirting with him , his expression was nervous so I made the conversation to ease him , suddenly he realised Kim was interested in him , after dinner we sat around chatting , Kim wanted me to put on a movie , lowered the lighting and slipped in a video , Black Gangbang , five minutes in he was playing with his crutch and Kim was watching , she moved closer and helped him , she then undid his pants and took out his cock , as she sucked he undid his shirt , kicked of his shoes ,she undid his trousers and pulled them down so I unzipped her dress to make her naked ,
they embraced and he started to fondle making Kim hot , she sat on the lounge legs wide open inviting him in which he took , I watched him fuck her as a watched the video , then he turned her over knees on the couch ass in the air , he spat on his cock head ,slapped Kim’s ass then he approached her pink hole , I suddenly got up eager to see if she would take it , Kim resisted at first but he was not going to stop , I went to the bedroom and got some lube , hurriedly I returned squirting some on her hole and some on his cock , this eased the entry, Kim was crying but soon it changed to ooooooo , he then fucked her hard and rapidly, she was in awe and wanted him to keep going , that was my first time seeing Kim take it in the ass .

Mrs J had stayed at her first black lover's house over the weekend and I was to go there on the Tuesday. He was moving to America to get married and as he was leaving next month she was going to give him and me a "present" of her arse. She has always refused to let me or Andy fuck her arse, as she says that it is painful and feels "weird". We had tried it a few times when we were first married but it had hurt so she wouldn't even let me put a finger in there ! She had packed a couple of toys and dildos and LOTS of lube so she and Andy could get her arse used to being fucked. After fucking her pussy and practising all day with bigger and bigger toys she said she was ready for anal, but that he had to wait until I was there on Tuesday as she wanted me to see her lose her anal cherry and then go sloppy seconds.
When I arrived she told me what was going to happen. After all this talking I was as hard as I have ever been. While me and Andy got undressed, Mrs J went to clear her arse and change into her crotchless tights that framed her pussy and arsehole, but still wore her cum stained blouse. We got down to some serious sucking and fucking. After a while Andy said he couldn't wait any longer and had to have her arse. So while he got the lube I started licking her arsehole. After plenty of lube and fingering her arse, while she sucked me, Andy started to ease his cock in, I removed my cock from her mouth (just in case!). The look on her face was a mix of fear, pain ,distaste and lust. "Slowly,ouch,wait,YES, OK, more", A slowly slid in and out ,each time going deeper. When he was all the way in (8") he let her get used to it then started fucking her hard. She was loving/hating it. After about 10mins. she came very loudly, just as he came in her arse. As he pulled out I took his place, my cock being slightly shorter (7") and thinner I was able to go straight in and fuck as hard as I could. She was sucking his cock straight from her arse and the sight of that, plus being in her arse and the feel of his cum and the heat of her arse made me cum fairly quickly. She was quietly moaning as she came again. She then cleaned my cock. We sucked and fucked including anal for the rest of the day and late into the night, with me and Andy sharing the cleaning duties.We tried to get her to do a DP but she refused but did say she would have to practice with her toys,so maybe next time .

Back