Waste your worthless load

Really? ok. how so?

I also thought it'll be cool. I've heard or read that by having cum in your ass, it helps feminize you a bit.
Yes it feminizes you, and I love dropping loads in a cucks ass while his wife watches. Cum is sticky though and doesn't make for a great lube. Invest in some good lube if you wanna take it up the ass, it definitely helps. It's easier on the bull as well. I have chaffed my cock more than a few times. Saliva works really well also.

Posted by the wife: This is my husband's short pink dick cumming in the toilet where it belongs. Who else thinks white men should waste their cum this way?
View attachment 5078130
One way not to waste cuckold's cum is inside another cuckold. 😂
I dream of a party with many couples where husbands are touching one each other seeing their wife being fucked by a Black Bull

Posted by the wife: This is my husband's short pink dick cumming in the toilet where it belongs. Who else thinks white men should waste their cum this way?
View attachment 5078130
I usually always cum in the toilet for mess convenience. Starting to enjoy the idea of thsts where it is meant too go!
Recently iv been wearing condoms around wifevand whsn I wank alone. We were out walking the other day and she made me stop she asked if I was covered... I said yes so she got me to prove it, then she said go over and wank in that Bush while I laugh and call you names! I came so quickly! I was told to leave it on!
I did ' as we were finishing out walking she told me to remove it and carry it to the bin.... specially the one for dod ******* and put it where it belongs! Lol it was actually very Embarrassing. amazing though!

A cuckold's semen is basically worthless. Therefore, wasting it is most definitely appropriate.
"Spilling your seed" is a Biblical term for wasting it.
One of the best places I know of is at an adult bookstore.
The dirty, filthy floor of the booth/cubicle is already splattered with puddles, usually from
other tiny dick bottoms that have given up their load.

I've always felt like I'm leaving some of my manhood on the floor
as the top fucks it out of me. Learning how to cum without touching yourself
is important, since most of the time you're on your hands and knees.

A cuckold's semen is basically worthless. Therefore, wasting it is most definitely appropriate.
"Spilling your seed" is a Biblical term for wasting it.
One of the best places I know of is at an adult bookstore.
The dirty, filthy floor of the booth/cubicle is already splattered with puddles, usually from
other tiny dick bottoms that have given up their load.

I've always felt like I'm leaving some of my manhood on the floor
as the top fucks it out of me. Learning how to cum without touching yourself
is important, since most of the time you're on your hands and knees.
I'd love to watch that happen. and then take your place on the floor on all fours

My wife makes me take her black lover’s cock in my mouth when he first arrives, before he gets undressed. I kneel naked in the toilet in front of him, he unzips his fly, pulls out his dick and pisses in my mouth which I have to swallow with no spillage. Then I must jerk off, cum on the bathroom floor and lick it up as she orders me and usually steps on the back of my head in her high heels, smushing my face into my jizz. Then the two of them go into the bedroom to make love. I have to wait in the bahroom until they call me in to clean his cock and her pussy and ass. Sometimes, when I’m sucking his cock clean, she will stand on my dick, crushing it painfully into the floor under the red soles of her Louboutins while she fondles his dick, guiding it into my mouth.

Back