Waste your worthless load

I never could cum just by watching until she kept me locked for long periods of time. Then when she would finally unlock me she would use just the tip of her tongue to feel around my dick and balls, which were super sensitive from being caged for so long, until i was about to cum. No licking or sucking, Just that. Then when she would let her bull fuck her and told me to watch, she would stare at me while he was fucking the shtt outta her and lick her lips very seductively which would get my little dick ready to explode. It was a fun process getting to that point.

The newest thing she has me do is to make cum ice cubes that i use for MY drinks. HER BULL makes cum ice cubes also but those are for HER to use. What's funny is i have a tiny ice tray to use since i don't cum very much and her bull has regular size ice tray. He can fill a full ice cube spot every time he cums. It is ridiculous how much CUM that man produces! And not a drop of it ever goes to waste. It's either unloaded 9"deep in my wife's belly, or she's swallowing while he's unloading, OR she's eating or drinking it with her meals.

Funny story, She makes shakes to take to school with her sometimes for breakfast. And she uses his Cum Cubes in it every time. He best friend asked her what she uses in her shake so she told her (leaving out the Cum Cubes part tho). My wife left to go make copies for her class and when she came back her friend had drank several drinks of her shake and told my wife IT WAS AMAZING!! AND ASKED HER TO MAKE HER ONE THE NEXT DAY, JUST LIKE IT... SO SHE DID... AND HAS SEVERAL TIMES SINCE.
hot story. sharing cum like that is hot. I wish my wife would make me freeze my tiny cum shots.

Before being caged permanently wife would drag out letting me cum for 1-2 weeks and the only stipulation was when she came home from her bull I was allowed to meet them outside and jerk off over the sewer drain while they kissed goodnight. If I didn’t cum by the time they were done I was out of luck. Now I have been caged for 4 years and just leak

Before being caged permanently wife would drag out letting me cum for 1-2 weeks and the only stipulation was when she came home from her bull I was allowed to meet them outside and jerk off over the sewer drain while they kissed goodnight. If I didn’t cum by the time they were done I was out of luck. Now I have been caged for 4 years and just leak
nice. do you get milked on a regular basis?

Love watching these. Not sure of this technique has a name, but you can almost feel it as you watch it!
To get to that point you need to do a lot of edging - bringing yourself right up to the point of orgasm then back down. Repeat again and again. I’ve spent up to 90 minutes doing it…drives me crazy 😝 At the beginning it looks like a ruined orgasm as it just barely oozes out of him but towards the end it moves towards a regular climax. I LOVE getting to the point just before it starts to ooze. I let go and within 30-45 seconds it just dribbles out of me. Best of all I stay horny as fuck the rest of the day 😎😎

Back